Meike is not feeling it atm - sry girls :(

Aw Meike...... sending one of these :hug99:your way...Sorry to hear you're feeling like this, sometimes we do hit these blinkin walls that seem to have no intention of ever falling down, I tend sometimes to just sit down next to it, to fool it into thinking i've given up, then take a great big flaming sledgehammer and whack my way through...the feeling on the other side is like nothing else :)

Seriously chick, just ride it out, you can do this, you really can, and we're all right here behind you :) keep going xxx

Seconding what Lainie says above. Be kind to yourself, it is hard sometimes to see the light at the end of the tunnel but it is there. It may be on dimmer at the mo but it will be back shining brightly.

It may be worth spending a little time reflecting on why you feel you are doing the opposite to what you actually want to do. I cannot offer any practical advice cos I am a great procrastinator myself but just wanted to offer my support and hugs :hug99:

Try not to be too down on yourself, heres hoping the mojo finds its way back soon

Hello Meike,
Hope you're feeling a little more cheery chucky. Poor you having a bit of down time. Getting back on track is the hardest part of it all. Much harder than when you first start.
Sending you big positive vibes x x x

Hey Meike, hope you're doing alright xxx

Oh hon, I absolutely totally echo you here! I keep saying I will get back on track but something hasn't switched in my head, I'm determined to do it at some point but it's just going to be such a crazy couple of weeks coming up that I don't know if adding the stress of pointing on top of it is going to help or hinder me!

Just be kind to yourself, you've obviously still got WW thoughts in the back of your mind which is fortunately what I think has been the case for me too.

Big hugs xxx

Back