Meike is not feeling it atm - sry girls :(

I get those undenyable cravings and give in and eat and eat and eat and it never makes it any better, proud of you for staying strong during TOTM, im jut coming up to mine so i shall be in the same boat in a few days :(

Naaa Nikki, I'll be fine coming there - I secretly am looking forward to that but I could never admit it :D

hehe, Kal would never dare to pinch my whip.. Neverever! She fears the echo too much :D

Oooh, Katie, I normally don't get them this strong, but it's good to know that we have an excuse and that it'll only be a short time - and you can stay strong too!! I know you can! AND: I bet you are already a lot stronger and better foodwise then you've been before - even in those hard times! :)

We'll all manage to get there in the end! one day! sighs xxx

Meike said:
hehe, Kal would never dare to pinch my whip.. Neverever! She fears the echo too much :D

Too right Captain :D

I am so so upset i'm going to miss this now we have to arrange a mini meet up asap and have a walk for our own enjoyment
but somewhere thats a lot easier to get too and while i'm still bum shuffling on stairs somewhere stepless

O-M-G!! am in pain already!!

Nikki and myself did so well on the walk -even if I have to say so myself! We walked 20,000 steps (well, that's what MY pedometer says, so I guess Nikki walked 25,000 :D) and I am sure it was more than 7.5miles! I mean, that would be what, 12k? My pedometer (which is normally really reliable) said it was close to 18k - But I'll have a look at google map and see how much it really was... but not now..
And Kally: really was a shame that you couldn't make it but it def would've been too much for your knee!! Nikki and I thought about doing another walk this year, would be nice if you'd like to join in then?? xx

I'll just gonna lie on the couch, prob watch "come dine with me" and fall asleep in 30min.. Luckily my OH ('other half' nikki, 'other half' :D) is cooking today, steak and ale pie, from Jamie Oliver, hope it's going to be nice - smells devine already!! :D
ooh, hear the couch calling!! speak to you tomorrow!!
xx

well done on your walk Meike thats fab :D you must be dead proud of yourselves!

enjoy your relaxing evening and I hope it doesnt hurt too much in the morning! :) x

hehe lool, I wish!!
was really good fun, and was good meeting you IRL!

Congratumilations on finishing the walk Mycar! You little star!
That'll have that 1lk kicked to the kerb! Fab stuff chick - have a lovely Jamie Olive pie :)

Hehehe many thanks my dears, am surprised how good it feels afterwards :)

..and still at work - I promised myself this week I'll be good and use all my points, not having any really low days etc. and now what? it's 22:45 and I am still at work and have eaten only 10.5 points.. will be at least 45min until I am home - but I certainly won't be cooking/eating anything then, straight to bed and up again early tomorrow. Originally planned on getting up at 6am to go for a jog as my legs are feeling a lot better today already :D but am guessing I'll be too tired then.. nuisance..
Have to go for a run on Wednesday then - certainly won't do overtime again tomorrow!!!
*sighs* see you all tomorrow! xx

Indeed I have Meike so if you hurry over to the Race for Life website it's the Hyde Park one on the 18th of July gives me 4 months to get my knee into shape also much much easier to get to can get a NExpress coach from my neck of the woods so will deffo be doing this one even if I have to be pushed round in a pram lol

oooh, Race for Life is a brilliant idea! *goes off to sign in* DONE!! :D Are we getting T-shirts etc as well?

Oh, and I will also be doing this one Tower Jog - 10k but I will def be walking it :D

Work starts hectic again already, but am sooo hungry so I've already had a plain bagel (must get some of those cinnamon and raisin ones soon), 150g raspberries and a banana - shouldn't have any trouble eating my points today :D

xx

Well done ladies on joining up for the race for life...i've got mine 16th may...so if i can do it you lot can too!!!.xxx

Just got a call from my mom saying that my auntie (well, the best friend of my mom, not really a relative) had a stroke last wednesday and that my mom found her at 8pm lying naked in her bathroom since 8am!!!
She has been in hospital since then, is hemiplegic and a bit confused about her surroundings but is mainly her usual self.. Still.. I find it really shocking to see that things like that do happen and how helpless we really are.
That really puts life into perspective - I am/was feeling down because of that teeny weeny pound that I gained last week - my auntie prob won't be able to walk again properly let alone live on her own anymore. And she is only 64!
am ashamed..

blimey it certainly makes you think there but for the grace of god
and count your blessing and all that
That being said they can do some wonderful things now Meike so fingers crossed she makes a good recovery

Back