Meike is not feeling it atm - sry girls :(

*grabs a mob and cleans the fred up*

please post Emma!! :D
(and Kally: you can't just blame Rach, you were the one inspiring her mind ;))

Weekend alone was fab (is it ok to say that?? do I have to feel bad about this now??? :eek:)

Friday was a great work do - no pimms but some kind of rum-fruit-summer drink - just as well :D we even managed to get on the last train, so saved some dosh on the cab - gonna spend that in the shops on tuesday though :D They had a glitter box at the party, it even has a fan inside - unbelievable how nice those pictures turn out - b/w and really really flattering.. have to scan some and put them on FB, not that I am vain but have to take advantage of a good picture, don't I? :D
There also was a girl who did henna tattoos and face paint - so me and the girls from work all got one :) it looked fab, all black and really delicate, with some colour and glitter on it - now we're 'only' left with the brownish part of the henna, but i still like that a lot! have to find a place who would do that - I might get used to having one - love the fact that it won't stay for too long so you can change the pattern and where you have it without the commitment of a lifetime.. shame that you can only have it in that brownie tone though..

spend the whole of saturday either in bed or on the couch watching SATC - Carry looks so much better in the earlier season than in the latest film - guess you can take the being-skinny a bit too far (does no-one tell them?!?)

Went out to see friends for a bbq, which happend in the kitchen - managed to sit outside in the sunshine for 5min before the rain came down again - felt a bit like musical chairs with a plate of food in my hands.. but enjoyed it still! had some lovely salads, olives with feta, tomato mozzarella, chiabatta.. yummyumm

So back at work today but off tomorrow for OH's return :) Can't wait to have him back..

Your weekend sounds wonderful Meike

and totally agree Sarah J Parker has totally gone overboard
on the being skinny front- so so not a good look

shall go off and stork FB later to see the piccys

I saw your henna pictures on FB Meike,

Think i need to be a FB tart tonight and add people! Hardly have anyone on here on my FB - feel like i'm missing out;)xx

Come join us on FB Em
just watch out for that Nikster
you never know what she's sending to your inbox haha

Come join us on FB Em
just watch out for that Nikster
you never know what she's sending to your inbox haha

Will track you down through Jess as i already have Jess :)

facebook tarts there a great idea or was it a dream i had ;)

unless I have pictures of "hairy nipples" I need to send people :D

Ahh, so this is why I got a late night request from Mr Phill is it? :giggle:

Behave you two;) Just when you thought you had cleaned the thread up hey Meike:D

Add me anytime Em

Shall track Kals down then track you down through Kal:D Can i opt out of the hairy nipple pictures though ;)

Hello Mycar.
Your weekend sounds lovely - and it's ok to say you liked having time to yourself. That's what minis is for!

Totally agree with what you were saying about Sarah J-P. Her hands look really really bad bless her. But I don't know whether or not to criticise because she might be that thin normally? Either way, I'm not going to push it to the extent my hands look like that when I'm older. YUCK! Did you enjoy the new film? I did enjoy it but only because I really really wanted to I think.

Sending you hugs - how's the running going? My knee won't work and it's getting me down, I was starting to get into the jogging malarkey!

:missing:

AM BACK
:thinking2:

STARTING AFRESH!!
PLEASE HELP!!

:argh:​

< runs in to give Meike, a great big stonking hug>
lovely to have you back Meike
how has the house hunting been going on ?
hope things are okay with you chicken
we are all around if you need us

Hehe, thanks a million Kally!! Feels so good to finally be back in the mental state for dieting - and got some trouble out of the way as well - that should all make it easier to concentrate on losing weight and not being depressed about the weight piling on and on and on..
I actually thought about starting a new diary but think i should keep this one going - as a constant reminder that I've been through all this before!

The house hunt is finally over!! found a lovely little house that we both love and still can afford! Have received 'letter in principle' from the bank and my other halfs lovely flat has a buyer as well! soo if we're lucky and everything goes smoothly we might be moving in October!!! Yaaaaay!! can't wait! pity we'll have a garden and all that comes with it for the wintermonths but I guess ther will be summer eventually next year!! am so excited!

Well weightwise: really really bad! have not been on the scales yet (will leave that shock for Wednesday morning) but I thought I might as well get everything ready to go now! I know what a great support you lovely ladies are and you've all done so well! Am glad am back here and will get back on track in no time!

Already got my full waterbottle next to me (well, half empty already :D) and I bought myself a one-day-per-page calendar 2010/2011 :D didn't know they excist - brilliant! was afraid I wouldn't get anything for the second half of 2010 anymore.. so really happy that I have that now!

xx

welcome back Meike hun :) xxx

welcome back and good luck for wednesday! :) xx

Many thanks for the welcome wishes! :flowers:
I knew that once I get my big backside back onto here that 'thiiiings - can only get beddaaaaaa' :D and with things I mean my whole figure, but mainly my muffin tops, my outstanding (in the truest sense of the word) stomach and flappy bingo wings!! :eek:

I am still not sure whether to go to a meeting or not.. I know that on the one hand going to a meeting each week is making me take it more seriously - and as I am still on monthly pass I could just go down there tomorrow.. on the other hand I never liked that meeting much, the leader was all for selling her stuff and staying for the meeting wasn't really much fun. So i guess I will be trying to do it on my own, changed my WI to Tuesday morning rather than Wednesday after work just because I wanted to know how much damage I've done.. yes, I couldn't wait - jumped on the scales today - :eek: shocking..:eek: but guess it could've been worse.. now trying to get rid of it as soon as possible! So I'll see how it goes on my own for the next couple of weeks and I will go back if I see myself slip!
But seeing as I know the plan, what to do and what not to do (as we all do - doing it is the key though) and having Nikki and Kals as my role models for losing this much on their own! I will try and go for it!

The house is further east, but only about 9miles further than what we are now, so nothign much should change.. don't think it makes much difference if we need 10min or 15min to get to lakeside :D Now we have to get our mortgage sorted, thinking about going with the post office (funny enough) as they have the best rates going at the moment - has anyone had any experience with them?!?! Have to inform myself a bit more about it, don't really know what I am doing and my OH doesn't really want to make a descission on his own - I really wonder why!? Would I complain? Would I say he's chosing wrong? Would I blame him if anything would go wrong?? :D Of course I would!!! :D :giggle:guess he has a point of wanting to involve me in the decision making process.. but the choices are just overwhelming.. And I'd rather chose a new sofa!! :p

hmm, as you can tell, am not really busy at work at the moment - so what am I thinking of!? FOOOOOOOOOD :17729::argh: and that only after I started again yesterday!! :cry:

I wasn't aware the Post Office did mortgages, I think that is really cool... You can't go far wrong with a Post Office I don't think, it has the Queens name on it, say no more :D

Of course you wouldn't Nik! You're a... RENTER! :eek:

Welcome back :) x

Oh the house stuff sounds very exciting indeed Meike
glad you have that all sorted.
Re: the diet nothing wrong it gong it alone hun
and your not really and truely on your own anyhow
you have us minimates at your beck and call haha!!

I wasn't aware the Post Office did mortgages, I think that is really cool... You can't go far wrong with a Post Office I don't think, it has the Queens name on it, say no more :D

I can't remember what you were at before, I looked yesterday, but of course, have been asleep since then so have forgotton, but, I, as everyone else will be, will be ready to give you all the support you need for the journey ahead... Good luck with your first mini challenge of losing 23lb (going by your ticker) - You sound in the right place right now, it's going to be a sinchy! :D xxx

I didn't know they would do mortgages either guess that's why I am not too sure whether we should go with them or not - on the other hand, it's a mortgage, so WE are getting THEIR money :giggle:- what can go wrong!??

erm.. :ashamed0005: I think I was 3lbs more than I am now - but that was September 2008 :eek::cry:when I started WW for the very first time..:cry: so sad to be back on square 1:break_diet:

Of course you wouldn't Nik! You're a... RENTER! :eek:

lol - I remember that!! :giggle:is there still trouble with all the other flatowners in your house Nikki?!!? :giggle: well, guess I am a renter for the time being, too.. :eek:

Welcome back :) x

Hi Lainie! Thanks for the welcome! Not sure we've before - will go and have a snoop in your diary! :p

Oh the house stuff sounds very exciting indeed Meike
glad you have that all sorted.
Re: the diet nothing wrong it gong it alone hun
and your not really and truely on your own anyhow
you have us minimates at your beck and call haha!!

I am very very excited about the house indeed!! but it's so weird, being flying high the one second and worried sick the next one.. really really strange!! but think the excitements overweighs the worries - so should be fine! :cross:

hehe, I know am not alone, have you chasing me up and down FB if I go missing again!! :copon::whip:

:thankyou:

Back