Meike is not feeling it atm - sry girls :(

It all helps... I'm thinking of running the last mile actually... NOT!

Gosh, you really shocked me there!!! :eek::eek: Just realised that it is only 4 Weeks away, thought 21st March - that aaaaaaaaaaaaages away.. *gulp* I was wrong.. I shall be walking at least 6miles over this weekend - preferably in two goes, but if I am too lazy on saturday *coughs* I might need to do that all on sunday.. :eek::eek: let's pray for nice weather!! :p

Ooh, girls am soooo pleased: Lost 2,5lbs!!! :party0011::woohoo::party0011: looks like my body can cope better with a big banoffee pie than with breaded mushrooms :D:D I shall bare that in mind! *writes menu for the week: thursday: banoffee pie, friday: steak, saturday: banoffee pie, sunday: chicken roast, monday: banoffee pie...* :D Me like this!

ooof, this week doesn't seem to end - feels like it should've been friday yesterday...

Think I should get a bunny or a cat (or maybe both??) - my life lacks excitement at the moment ;)

well done Meike on the 2.5lb lost really pleased for you :D and i'm really loving the sound of this banofee pie diet think it could really catch on.

Well did you have to go and burst my bubble 4 weeks oh god now i'm really really really worried :D

Am having a bad time today.. got some worries/troubles with the family back in Germany, too far away to really do anything but can't stop worrying, being so annoyed by the English weather (not that the German weather would be any better at the moment) - think I need some sun!

...and to make things worse: I don't seem to be able to stay on track.. or to get properly back on it. Don't feel like I've done it properly since last saturday, let it slip 'just for one day' but can't seem to get my head around it properly at the moment. I mean, I am not really bad, but am over my points each day (and if it is only by 2-3 points) don't seem to be satisfied with what I am eating.. am sure that this has something to do with my low mood at the moment in general, but it is so annoying not to be able to get grip again - and i don't want to take 'some time off' WW because if I never learn do deal with my so called 'problems' other than just trying to fill a hole with food, i will never learn to be/stay slim/healthy etc.. and the worst thing is: I KNOW that even chocolate (or even banoffee pie) won't make me feel better in the long run - so what's the point?? *deep sigh*

I guess I do know what I am doing wrong with my points, yesterday for example I had planned to get some cod from the fishmonger and roughly had 4 points for that in mind, with brokkoli and pots, some oil for frying and some philly would've come up to 10 points for dinner - but it turned out that the fishmonger didn't have any nice cod so we decided to go for a nice steak (with roughly the same brokkoli, philly, pods) BUT the steak turned out to be 8 points on its own already and I always have a good steak with some garlic/herb butter - so another 2 points for that.. that's 6 points more than I accounted for - and there goes the desserts, the planning and of course I was feeling depressed afterwards..

*sighs* at least it is friday, let's hope for some sun over the weekend!

work's busy, so speak to you later.. xx

{{{big big hug}}} at ya Meike
sorry about your family trouble at home, it must be hard being in another country when things like this happen.

Don't beat yourself up Meike, we all have diet up and downs and as long as you enjoyed your steak thats the main thing, you could try and pull back some points today hen... going for lots of 0 point soups great in this horrible drab weather, or a big veggie stew get those veggies in ya lol x chin up hun

Last edited:
Many thanks for your support!! *blows kisses*

Am feeling a lot better, family drama has settled again (as it usually does but well.. can't help worrying) and I am back on the wagon! Have been quite strict since the weekend to get back into the routine properly and feel confident again! :rolleyes:

We even went for a nice long walk in the park on Saturday - was really really muddy though, nearly slipped a couple of times and we forgot to take a separate pair of shoes with us but all in all it was good fun! Not sure if it was the 6m i said it would be, but at least it was a start :D

Love the fact that it's not blackblack anymore while walking to/from work, it is definitely getting lighter and I can even hear some birds singing in the morning! It's still too dark around 6am so I don't really want to start jogging while it's still this dark :eek:, so I think I might do something on the weekends and start with the before-work-jogging after the clock changes - that's only in a couple of weeks anyway and I will have lost a bit more by then - which will be positiv for my knees (and everything else) :rolleyes:

I made a lovely brokkoli soup for lunch on sunday, could even afford a dollop of sour creme in the bowl in the end.. was really nice - have to do this more often! :)

Have my WI tomorrow, so will hope for a STS or even a small loss - not sure that's going to happen as I lost *much* (2,5lb) last week - and my body doesn't seem to do two good WI in a row :cry:

I'll seee you soon ladies!!
xx

Just had a bit of a catch up read through, and glad to see you are back on track now. I find it really really hard to stick to my points when i am feeling low or TOTM too, it really is difficult. Im back on track after a very bad couple of days last week (whole box of ww ecalirs+ everything else! lol) and i had a great loss of 3 pounds! I hope your weigh in is kind to you to, darlin!

Glad that the family hiccup has sorted itself out and that you have got yourself back on the wagon honey which is a good postive start :D
don't blame you not wanting to do the jogging in the dark, not sure I would want to either although the cold alone is putting me off this Twig is feeling very cold lately lol, really looking forward to the walk now can't wait
good luck with WI tomorrow Meike.

Just had a bit of a catch up read through, and glad to see you are back on track now. I find it really really hard to stick to my points when i am feeling low or TOTM too, it really is difficult. Im back on track after a very bad couple of days last week (whole box of ww ecalirs+ everything else! lol) and i had a great loss of 3 pounds! I hope your weigh in is kind to you to, darlin!
Hey Katie!! Many thanks for your kind words, it really is good to know that other ppl have similar problems - and especially at this time it sounded like many had trouble staying on track after Valentine's day.. Brilliant loss! Congrats!!
hey Meike, glad everything is sorting itself out again back home. It horrible when you are so far away and you can't do anything about it, I'm only 140 miles away from my family and that's bad enough, a whole other country with you! Have great day and good luck for WI tomorrow. xxx
Glad that the family hiccup has sorted itself out and that you have got yourself back on the wagon honey which is a good postive start :D
good luck with WI tomorrow Meike.
Thanks ladies, it really is not easy but I guess on the long run everything will be easier this way - it's just a bit of emotional blackmail going on (as usual) - but being in England gives me a brilliant excuse :D
Not long now till the walk... Not only am I looking for Kally The Twig, but now I have visions of you with your big feet :tongue:
don't blame you not wanting to do the jogging in the dark, not sure I would want to either although the cold alone is putting me off this Twig is feeling very cold lately lol, really looking forward to the walk now can't wait
Hihihi it will be good fun - not really fuzzed about the walk itself really, but def looking fwd meeting you two lovely ladies xx - just hope you will be able to look at something apart my big feet Nikki, otherwise you might fall over once or twice :)

Just had a look at my weight list from my first go at WW from last year: I had 7lbs less this time last year, even though at that point I started WW in September and this time only January AND my new start weight in January 2010 was 1lb more than my starting weight in September 2008!!! I thought I'd lost a lot more by then (as I had 3 months more!!) :p

I stopped going properly in May when I got my 10% - so that is the next goal to get too!! I really hope I will be able to overtake myself soon AND to stay on track after those 10%!! It really should be manage-able (how the heck do you spell this???) to lose 7lbs in 3months!! :D:D

It will be really interesting to see how I will be doing now and to be able to compare to my last attempt - it seem to have been a lot slower and with more breaks in between (especially over xmas!!)

And it is so amazing to see pictures of myself in July before I started to just don't care :break_diet: (I 'maintained' until then - thanks to jogging, then I stopped that, too :cry:) and gain everything back on! Coz I can still remember that at that time I didn't feel much different to how I feel now but I def can see a difference when I compare pictures of me now and then. Can't wait to get there again!! :eek:

and could somebody please remind me of what I just wrote once am there again!!? Coz am pretty sure I won't feel it then! :(:( xx

good luck for your WI today hun, and just wanted to say glad you're in a better place now that family things have settled down xxx :)

It's ok, the size of my nose will over shadow the size of you feet! :(

Aaah, don't be daft - can hardly see your nose on that pic.. you're not planning on wearing a rubber one, are you?? :D

Thanks for the good luck for my WI tonight - but am not expecting a loss at all - been good only half of the week :D and I guess this will be another one of those I-will-not-lose-this-week-but-therefore-next-week (I hope)

xx

lol :D Of course I am talking about noses!!!! What else could I've been talking about?!?!:p

Just a quick update: lost a fantastic and absolutely unexpected 1,5lbs today!! am so chuffed!!! :bliss:

Hey just wanted to say well done on your losses and you are lucky you have such a lovely supportive partner as do I. I don't think I could handle one that wouldn't support weight journeys.

Good luck on the rest of your journey.

xx

Wel done meike...its great gettin a loss when u least expect it!!!

heres to another great week..xx

Thanks a lot chicks!! am still really chuffed about that loss!! :)

I think I am gonna be walking with not one, but two twigs! :(

:D

Yeah, I am really jealous of Jess' loss, too! :D But the two of us against the two twigs will do just fine - we can take proper twigs with us and poke their tiny backsides from behind them!! that'll teach them to loose too much!! :8855:

*Lol* Girls!! Wasn't counting myself as a twig Nikki!! you really should know better!! tsetsetse

hihihi bum padding - hilaaaaaaaarious!! :D

Well done on your fab loss!

Back