Meike is not feeling it atm - sry girls :(

*Lol* Girls!! Wasn't counting myself as a twig Nikki!! you really should know better!! tsetsetse

hihihi bum padding - hilaaaaaaaarious!! :D

My search won't take very long as bottom comes complete with its own very lumpy bumpy padding lol or is that cellulite ? :D

Hello team leader! tehehehe
Hope your having a good day!

*grins* hey sweety! *Waves* now off you go, get some sit-ups going, wanna see them NOW! one - and... two.... come on you can do it!! --- two and half...

:D

Blooming hell, Meike's gone power crazy :D
LOL :8855:

:sign0151:..and now for that snippy comment: 5 more sit-ups! :whip:come on Kally, don't let me down!!!:D:D

hihi, am starting to enjoy all this team business.. :D

morning Meike :) have a lovely weekend - are you doing these sit ups too? x

morning Meike :) have a lovely weekend - are you doing these sit ups too? x

Hi Rach, thanks had a really nice one so far, hope so did you xx

No Rach I don't actually think she is too busy polishing her whip the orginal Miss Whiplash she is :D

gets down on the floor 31, 32, 33 how many do I have to do Whippy ?

LOL, erm, me doing sit-ups?? you're having a laugh, eh? (doubt that I would even manage to do one :eek::p) am quite happy being on this end of the whip, thank you very much :D:p

BUT to make up for that: May I announce that I have been *drumrolls* :D:eek:JOGGING :eek::D yesterday!! around 4,5k, with roughly 1/3 of the way walking as breaks in between the jogging bits - but am soooo proud of myself!! Finally got started again! *woohoo*:bliss:

Reason for that was (not that I would slave myself like this just for the fun of it): an invitation for Dinner yesterday night by a friend of mine who shared her menu aforehand: fried Risottoballs, huge roast chicken and chocolate mousse and espresso brulee..:eat: and as we were staying (which means looooaaaads of red.. :D) I needed to do something.. so I kicked my backside and went my former "normal morning run".. and now am in pain :cry: my shins, and legs and tummy.. outch.. :cry: Have to re-think the morning-run on tuesday - which is depending on the daylight at 6am anyway (already an excuse at hand :D)

Am pretty proud to be honest, planned on starting jogging when the clock changes - but am 3 weeks early.. :D YEAH!

Won't be doing much tonight, gonna cook a spaghetti bolo and will then have to decide between Sandra Bullock in "the proposal"or *droooool* lovely Gerard in "the Ugly Truth" hmmm.. my poor OH has to deal with these girlie films - or maybe I enjoy them in the bedroom and let him indulge in some topgear or whatever manly stuff is on telly tonight :D

Hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

well done you!, You deserve a night of girly films and peace and quiet from the bloke...or maybe thats just me thehe
That meal sounds fab, lucky you!

Are you stark raving mad Meike 4/5K all I can say is were the Rissotto balls worth the pain you must be in lol and before you go getting any funny ideas Ms Whiplash there is no way your getting me jogging any part of this 7.5 miles on the 21st apart from the last 10 steps lol I vote for Mr Butler ooh err Mrs

Are you stark raving mad Meike 4/5K all I can say is were the Rissotto balls worth the pain you must be in lol and before you go getting any funny ideas Ms Whiplash there is no way your getting me jogging any part of this 7.5 miles on the 21st apart from the last 10 steps lol I vote for Mr Butler ooh err Mrs

ooh, it's getting worse by the hour, still proud of finally getting going again.. but ooof, so painful..

oh, we'll see what happens on the 21st, shall we? Nikki and me with the sticks behind you?? :D me thinks that should get you running :p

Meike, 4.5k is amazing for just getting back to it - its really inspiring to see that someone of equal size can do it.. makes me think I should definitely give it a go :)

the meal sounds lovely - hope you enjoyed it! xxx

Meike, 4.5k is amazing for just getting back to it - its really inspiring to see that someone of equal size can do it.. makes me think I should definitely give it a go :)

Many thanks Rach *blushes* though I really have to point out again that 1/3 of that was walking breaks during the jogging parts - so it's not really that good.. but thanks a lot anyway - it's so nice to hear that sort of feedback - makes it worth the pain :D

I am more amazed by your climbing :eek: - don't think I ever will have enough physical force to lift myself up.. chapeau!!

Nightnight, have a good week folks!
xx

climbing is more your legs and core muscles.. if you do it properly (says the woman whose arms are KILLING! LOL :p)

hope you're having a good day xxx

hihi, you clearly need to get more practise then :D

it sounds so much more interesting than going jogging though..

Your 4.5k jog is excellent Meike - I have been trying to jog a little bit recently and I am nowhere near able to do that! Well done you! I know what you mean about the tummy/leg pain but somehow it always makes me feel more virtous like 'well done me, I did so much exercise I'm actually in pain'. You've inspired me to give it another go this week (not sure about 6am start tho!)

Thank you very much Hannah! :D and good on you for giving it another go! that's the spirit!!

I love the feeling I get after the jog, knowing that I kicked myself enough to make me go and do it! even though I really can't be bothered usually! Guess that's why I am so proud that I finally got my ass moving again, am hardly doing any other exercise atm.. Oh, and the pain in my leg is only a little nuisance at the moment - have to get out and get myself another dose of this beloved pain :D

I really hate getting up at 6 to do some exercise, but just the thought of getting home after work and THEN having to start jogging, and cooking and all that - no sorry, I really couldn't be bothered! And I would be really moody the whole day knowing that I still have to go jogging, I just couldn't bare it!! So getting out at 6 just about works for me, am in my trainers before the brain had a chance to object and off I go :) Well, that's the theorie.. But I always feel soo good afterwards, so once am back into the routine I am fine! (but getting there is the hard bit)

Saying that I have to admit that even though I planned on doing my 6am thingy this morning I just couldn't be asked.. :eek: it's nowhere near light enough to start running and when I saw the thick ice crust on our car, I decided that my bed is waaaaay to warm to be left alone and just went back in for another 90min of bliss :nightf:

So it looks likely that I will stick to running once on the weekend until the clock changes and then start again in the morning!

Foodwise, oooff, not too sure.. haven't been really bad but not really good either, dreading my WI tomorrow again, especially with the Teams set up already - can't be the captain and then gain in the first week, can I?? :p

OMG just saw that we have cheesecake day in the canteen today - and they are really outstandingly good.. :eek::eek:

am highly tempted to have one of those chocolate vanilla or rasberry ones instead of a soup and veggies oooohooohoooohhhhh can't decide...

but how to point them?? :argh:Aaarrrrgh :gen147:

Dont do it! You will regret it after!

Back