Meike is not feeling it atm - sry girls :(

Meike said:
can't be the captain and then gain in the first week, can I?? :p

NO!!!!! you cannot, so don't you dare touch that Cheescake Missus or i'll be grabbing your whip and cracking it hard :D

Dont do it! You will regret it after!
:(yeah, that's exactly what I thought - but they look ooooooh soooooooooooooo yummy!!! and usually I would've had them, the one thing our canteen is really brilliant is their cheesecakes.. :eek:
NO!!!!! you cannot, so don't you dare touch that Cheescake Missus or i'll be grabbing your whip and cracking it hard :D
Oh my - as if I've known!! :D b..bu..buuut that's MY whip!!! :cry: and thou shall not use my whip against me!! :cry:

they didn't had much choice of veggies today and the soup looked really disgusting so I was reeeaaaallly really tempted to get a cheesecake instead! And at least I would've gotten it instead of lunch and not in addition to it - doesn't that count for anything???

buuuuuuuut I've been good.. well, halfway good.. :D I had a veggy stirfry instead, no sauce (just soy sauce), no oil, fresh veggies and just some noodles (4pts) and a venti skinny latte with sugarfree vanilla sirup (2p) as afternoon treat :D

..and now I'd like my whip back Kally!!! *gives her a stern look*

sugarfree vannilla syrup?

yepp, starbucks has sugarfree vanilla and sugarfree hazelnut sirup that they put in your coffee if you ask nicely :D

sooo yummy, and 0pts :D

<<Kally hands back Meike's whip>> Seeing as you've been good i'll let you off this time with a warning lol nothing gets past the Big Mo lol

Sugar free Syrup, now i've heard everything lol how can it be syrup without sugar <<ponders>>

I know! They have it an america, they have 0 point cream and angel delight as well....we need to move lol

yepp, starbucks has sugarfree vanilla and sugarfree hazelnut sirup that they put in your coffee if you ask nicely :D

sooo yummy, and 0pts :D

I absolutely heart the sugar free hazelnut one. I have a 'skinny grande latte with shot of sugar free hazelnut syrup in please'. My sister nearly punched me on Sunday, apparently I was making myself look like 'a bl**dy do-gooder-vegan-type.' Thanks Sis. :rolleyes:

They are lush though. Good on you!:p

I know! They have it an america, they have 0 point cream and angel delight as well....we need to move lol
Tesco's has really low point squirting creme, I think 2,5pts in the whole bottle! It won't hold it's shape as well, so nothing for proper cakes etc, but are nice for just the odd squirt here and then :D and on desserts also :p
I absolutely heart the sugar free hazelnut one. I have a 'skinny grande latte with shot of sugar free hazelnut syrup in please'. My sister nearly punched me on Sunday, apparently I was making myself look like 'a bl**dy do-gooder-vegan-type.' Thanks Sis. :rolleyes: They are lush though. Good on you!:p
We have a starbucks affiliated cafe in our canteen, so it's cheaper but they brew the same coffee, use the same sirups etc.. really nice!!
Hehe, yeah, I feel a bit weird when I order my coffee in a proper starbucks with a long queue behind me, all like 'yeah fatty, finally on a diet or what???' but hey! YES, at least I am NOW!! :p

Pmsl @ Your sister do-gooder vegan type lol classic not to sure about squirty cream to be honest bile stuff but Kerrygold do little one portion pots of proper cream that work out at two pots for 0.5 but must admit bit hard to get hold of.

Katie I know there's an online thing where you can buy American things like that well not the 0 pts cream obviously but my moneys on them doing the ADelight goes off in search

I would buy so many vitatop brownies, search for them...i think i would just eat 19 a day and be done with it!!!! Cant wait to get me some when Chris goes over to america!

Hi Ladies!

Had my WI yesterday and lost another pound! :-D am soo glad, can't be the first to have a gain in our team, can I??
Oh, and I just updated my weight at WW-online - and it told me that I have lost 5%!!! wooho!! :D

Woke up again at 6am this morning, think it's my sub-concionce trying to tell me something :D but it def is too dark to go running so I got back to sleep again.. I def will be going jogging this weekend, the weather forecast says it's suppose to be nice - that would be really good. So am planning that for sunday so we can do something nicer on the saturday - not that we will in the end, but at least we could! :eek:)

My OH will be going out for a gig with his brother tomorrow after work and prob for another one with his friend on sunday afternoon - meaning I have soooo much me-time - really not sure what to do with that :D 'fraid I might get used to that again :D

I have lost track of tracking - hardly tracked in my food diary last week, added everything together in my mind and knew I was over my points tuesday and wedneday (won't mention saturday) but as it was the WI yesterday, I'll start on a clean slate today and will write everything down again! I know that last time on WW I started to fall off the wagon when I stopped writing everything down! And I shall not do that same mistake again!!!

So i'll track again from now on :)

Speak to you soon
xx

Last edited:
Well done, glad your on track again :)

Well done :D

I love the sugar free syrup at starbucks.. I have skimmed milk with the vanilla sugar free syrup. Explaining that I just want cold milk and syrup is a pain in the bum thugh :rolleyes: If only the caramel one came in sugar free! I like having that with milk, whipped cream and caramel drizzle :eek:

Well done :D

I love the sugar free syrup at starbucks.. I have skimmed milk with the vanilla sugar free syrup. Explaining that I just want cold milk and syrup is a pain in the bum thugh :rolleyes: If only the caramel one came in sugar free! I like having that with milk, whipped cream and caramel drizzle :eek:

oooh, I never had just milk and sirup.. let alone COLD milk and sirup - have to try that in the summer though.. yeah, the caramel one is really lovely, guess I wouldn't be happy with just one of those a day :D

Am back at work - more overtime - let's see if they have something for me to do this time :eek:)

Have been asked for how long I can be working tonight, midnight was the original plan, but if I could stay longer… guess I'll be staying in on of the partner's flats in the building if they want me longer than midnight - wouldn't be worth going home really.. Oh well, I'll keep you updated.. :D

hope your night goes quickly if you're staying past midnight! xx

Am back at work - more overtime - let's see if they have something for me to do this time :eek:)

Have been asked for how long I can be working tonight, midnight was the original plan, but if I could stay longer… guess I'll be staying in on of the partner's flats in the building if they want me longer than midnight - wouldn't be worth going home really.. Oh well, I'll keep you updated.. :D

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaawns* Oh my god - am sooo tired! ended up staying in the office, sleeping in one of the flat's in the basement - didn't get there before 5am :eek: and now back at work since 9:30.. feels strange to have 5 minutes between bed and work, but it was def the right decission to stay here - guess otherwise I'd have stayed at home taking a short notice holiday.. :D

And I feel a cystitis coming, nice.. :cry: tried to make an appointment with the doctors next door but they are too busy on the phone at the moment that I can't get through.. not my day today... :sigh:

the only upside is foodwise: haven't been eating much yesterday, only 16 out of my 25 points and i doubt that I will be up long enough today for anything big - so that should have a positive influence on my WI on wednesday :D

have get back to work, am really really slow today..

Hey Nikki are you feeling better yourself? Have to say, def find your story about sitting on the toilette with a bowl on your lap worse than my cystitis :) hope you're 'all clear' now

Many thanks, finally got an appointment at noon, got my AB and hope this is easing soon.. Cystopurin does help with the most urgent pain and 'need' but def need AB to get rid of it completely.. *sighs*

Can feel myself hitting a lowlow soon - can't wait for 5:30!

And: can't be bothered to cook tonight so I will treat my OH to a Wagamamas takeaway, yummy yaki udon (8.5) and edamami (3) should do me just fine (and i might just pinch one of his Gyoza's (1) - but don't tell him :D)

xx

I was just about to give out hugs and sympathy when a big green googlie Envy Elf jumped on my shoulder drooling Wagamamas, Wagamamas at me lol
hope you get a good evenings rest Hun and catch up on some sleep, you might actually be doing to much sweetie cystitis always strikes when your run down

lol Kally!!

:cry: so no hugs and kisses for my little self?? :cry:

Haven't been to Wagamamas in ages, but as i didn't eat much so far and with my low points yesterday I thought I'll treat myself for the 12hour nightshift yesterday :D can't wait! (and I still stay within my points, I heart Wagamamas!!)

Just read about your knee, hope it's nothing serious! You can't let us walk on our own on the 21st!!!

Oh, and I have a different explanation for that damned cystitis - but I can't talk about it in an open forum :flirt2::D

Last edited:
Back