Meike is not feeling it atm - sry girls :(

I shall lay off the exercise for a week or so Meike and see how it feels at the moment it's murdering me, but Mr H said instead of just adjusting my weight from one foot to the other, I was twisting myself and he saw my knee buckle teach me a lesson for being so competative and desperately trying to win at Monkey Ball

I shall lay off the exercise for a week or so Meike and see how it feels at the moment it's murdering me, but Mr H said instead of just adjusting my weight from one foot to the other, I was twisting myself and he saw my knee buckle teach me a lesson for being so competative and desperately trying to win at Monkey Ball

Outch, that really sounds painful!! hope it's getting better soon, and as much as I'd like to see you on the 21st, wouldn't want you to do it while you're still in pain really!! let Mr H treat you a bit - you truly deserve it!! xx

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's how I got it the last time I had it!!!

Glad you got the AB's!

I've never ever had a Wagamamas but always quite fancied it!

Waga's is really lovely, quite canteen style sitting though and slightly overpriced - but perfect for just a quick bite.. so yum!!

Oh, and thanks to the AB I was knocked out yesterday, tummy cramps, headache and feeling sick, hardly ate anything (5pts total I think :eek:) and went straight to bed after work at 7:30 :eek: - that must have been a first..

But am feeling better today, this time I ate something before popping the AB - tummy still didn't like it much but was a lot better than yesterday.. I really hate ABs!! :(

Have my WI later on today, should be a good week, have been below my points with sunday and yesterday.. really need to get back on track of eating my points again..

And after reading my previous posts am really disappointed in myself for not going jogging again since.. Last weekend was too hectic with the overtime and doing everything else we had planned (just visiting loads of ppl for a cup of tea and going shopping, so nothing exciting really) and just didn't have enough time.. :( :eek: no, that's no excuse but a fact.. I will try and go this weekend, as far as I know we have nothing planned AND I won't sign up for overtime again.. no matter how well paid it is :D

Will post again later today/tomorrow re my WI, also have to update the Team's thread.. *sighs* so busy when am at home - really need to be at work to relax a bit :D:D

xx

Thanks Girls!
Just a quick update coz I can't wait until tomorrow :D
Lost 3,5lbs!! :happy036:YAAAAaay!! that's my first stone done!! soo happy!! :bliss:

well done hun thats fantastic stuff :D xxx

Thank you very much ladies!! :D am so chuffed with it! :D

BUT I wouldn't be me if I now would not start analysing it and getting all worked up about next week's WI. :p

I know why my weightloss was pretty good: I had a low point sunday (16 out of 25 because of the overtime) and as the AB made me sick I went to bed right after work on tuesday - so only 5pts that day :eek: - no wonder I lost :D.. But doesn't that imply that I might easily have a gain at my next WI just because I normally wouldn't have lose 3.5lbs in those two weeks in total? :confused:

find that thought really depressing..:( So I went out for a jog today :D again my 4,5k with the walking in between but at least I am doing something. Depending on how I feel tomorrow, I even might go again.. but I'll decide that spontaneously :D
Also I will try and be extra good over the week to keep the gain as small as possible.. still would like to keep that whole stone off ;)

OH's brother is coming down to cook a meal for their mom (and us) and OH has too provide a dessert - so now there is another lovely banoffee pie in the making in our kitchen and even though I want to be good I am not sure if I can say 'NO' to it tomorrow.. maybe just a really small piece :D

hoch girls, wish I wouldn't think this complicated.. makes me dread the next WI.. but I will be going anyway, and if it will be a gain, then so be it, but I wish it wouldn't be..:cry:

Bless you Meike you really do have to stop over analyzing things lol you never ever know till you step on the scales what's going to happen next week, you never know it may well be another stonking loss
have a tiny bit of the banoffee pie so you can join in sugar
you are doing really well, so get that whip out captain and point it in the Slaters direction

Hehe, I know I shall not worry about it and my OH is telling me off for doing so, too.. so I thougth I can come here to waffle on, but nooooo.. thanks ladies :( (i'll still do it anyway :D)

Yesterday was lovely, nice steaks and fairly low points apart from the banoffee pie - but i only had a small piece - was really nice, even better than the one he made on valentines day - well, this time he used full fat digestives - that prob made the difference :D yumyum
As I said I went jogging on saturday and surprise surprise I am not in pain at all after that - must have done something wrong then, huh? Will try and get up early this Wednesday, hope I won't be too tired though..

Hehe, my boss just came down from her meeting and brought me a glas of champagne.. am such a lucky girl :D:party0036: hihi, will be tipsy once I finished that, sparkle always goes straight to my head.. hope she is aware that I can't to any more work for her now :D

oh get you, how nice to have boss who gives champers lol

the meal sounded perfect Meike glad you enjoyed yourself

Hihihi really enjoyed that glas of champs! was lovely.. and I wasn't too busy in the afternoon so no one realised that I was a bit tipsy *giggles* could have that more often :D

Oooh, Nikki, am soooo nervous about that.. Can't remember where I put my stuff, did I print anything out? Do I need to take anything with me? ok, £25 but what else??? And are you aware that I would have to get up around 7 to be there on time??? Why didn't I realise that before I signed up for it??? aaaaarrrgh..
Hope Kally will meet us at the finishing line! We need cheerleaders!!! I doubt that my OH will come down to London - he'll prob enjoy a day off at home :)

Am a bit down coz I only went jogging once this week, really couldn't get myself out of bed at 6 in the morning, that def has to change!!! Am in two minds about jogging this weekend, would really liek to on saturday, but am a bit concerned that I might crack on sunday on the walk if I come back with sore muscles etc.. I really might end up on piggy back - poor Nikki! :D

Work is so quiet/boring atm, and eating seems to be on my mind all the time - but I stick to my oranges and nectarines for the moment - the looming WI keeps me from stuffing my face with all the chocolate that's in my drawer .. Foodwise I was alright this week but as I said already, am expecting a STS or small gain due to the huuuge loss last week.. OH will do a pesto-pasta dish tonight for after WI, that def is something to look forward to :eek:)

Work is so quiet/boring atm, and eating seems to be on my mind all the time - but I stick to my oranges and nectarines for the moment - the looming WI keeps me from stuffing my face with all the chocolate that's in my drawer .. Foodwise I was alright this week but as I said already, am expecting a STS or small gain due to the huuuge loss last week.. OH will do a pesto-pasta dish tonight for after WI, that def is something to look forward to :eek:)

Excuse me captain! Chocolate in your desk drawer?! Aren't you supposed to be setting us a good example?! ;)

Well done on sticking with the fruit though. I wouldn't bother with a run on Saturday as your muscles will be achey and I don't reckon Nikki would be up for wheelbarrowing Kally and carrying you piggy back! If you're not stiff from the day before you might be able to enjoy it more.

Hihi, of course there is chocolate in my desk drawers - and I lead by example, i.e. I haven't touched ANY of those chocolates since I re-started WW in January!! But they are there just in case - and most of the time just knowing that they are there and that I could have them if I really really want to keeps me from actually having them in the end :D

Yeah, guess that's good thinking Hannah, and giving me another excuse not to go joggin :) still will see how I feel on saturday, don't think I will get really bad sore muscles again as last week was fine, but I'll see.. maybe just a walk instead of a jog?

Sooo depressed.. gained a pound.. :(
I KNEW I would've gained because of last week and my TOTM but still, seeing it in black and white is still harsh..
AND then they don't have my fav filling for the panini at work so I got a plain roll and a bag of crisps.. will add up to the same points but is still not filling me up as much nor is it as satisfying as my usual.. hmpf..
AND I just had my appraisal and been marked down from last year - with some points I can agree, with others I don't, but guess can't change that now..
all a bit unsatisfying atm..

BUT :D I got my new phone! Decided in the end to stick with Nokia as I can't jsutify the expense for the higher monthly contract and am usually a big Nokia fan anyway :D So that one is laying in front of me, charging as we speak! Ready for me to take it home after work and have a nice play on the trainride home :) really looking forward to that! So guess that mades up for the rest, well nearly anyway..

a pound isnt much captain! Chin up!

Bless ya mate a pound is nothing and just think ya gonna be walking ya little legs off on Sunday
so bet you have a great loss next week
tried very very hard not to laugh, but you are ver very funny when your annoyed

Girls, how nice of you to have fun while I am having a good old (and badly needed) rant :D makes life so much easier hehe

Not too sure what's wrong with me at the moment, but i just can't get my head round proper healthy eating.. :( still have my TOTM (which is a nuisance itself - no more for the next 3 months of that sh*t - I promise) AND have a big graving for chocs.. BIG TIME! :mad: can't remember when I last had it this intense, but i know that eating it won't really make me feel better it will make me want more and that's only going to depress me.. :cry: and I don't want to gain again next week, so I gotto be good! Do you lot know the feeling where everything you stuff your face with just won't be enough? won't make you feel satisfied once you've done eating it? THAT's how I feel.. and I hate that feeling and won't give in.. :p:p
*Grins* I even got some chocolate (kitkat bunny for 3pts) for after dinner yesterday but got so angry that I was still feeling this way that I didn't want it in the end.. well, I did WANT it but it wouldn't be helping in any way.. So my OH enjoyed his bunny while mine is still laying on top of the fridge (at least that's where i hope it still is) :D

Can this really all be down to PMS and the coinciding depressing gain of one measly weasly pound?? CAN IT?? :eek:

I don't know, and don't care really.. will stick to my venti skinny sugarfree vanilla latte and my banana and wait for it to be over.. or for Nikki to tell me off on Sunday! :D
At least I have printed out everything for Sunday, know how to get to East Finchley (sooooo out of the way of everything) and will have to leave around 7:30 too.. on a sunday.. the one day I am 'allowed' to stay in bed as long as I like.. :cry: I really didn't think it through when I signed up..
But it will be good.. am sure - and if not I have something else to complain about thoughout the week - that'll keep me going! :D

And I just found out that my phone does only supports normal skype calls, no skype video calls.. so why exactly does it have that little camera pointing right into my face? AAaahh, video-calls.. but I have to pay extra for them :eek: of course, why not? not that Skype would to exactly that, but all for free.. well, guess they need to get there money somehow, huh? :(

So, enough of all this now, have to update the team fred (which I should've done days ago :eek:)

Back