MelanieP's Weight Loss Journey 2008

LMAO yeah that would be a long trip to jump on the scales. My SIL is trying to lose weight, so maybe she can have them for a few weeks while I go cold turkey :rotflmao:

I've lost a total of 14lb, 5lb of which since last Wednesday :D:D:D:D

Hi Pea
I cannot believe that in 1 week I have lost 14lb - well I can, but it hasn't been as tough as last time, happy is an understatement, also my CDC'd scales weigh 1lb heavier than mine :D . If I continue to lose 5lb a week for the next 3 weeks, I will of lost 2st by 26th March.

Thanks Ladies, I am so happy. Woke up this morning starving though, getting through today, but already had 3 packs and 1.5 litres of water.

Lactose free packs are :sign0137: Tried Oriental Chilli yesterday Yuk, one tiny bit and threw it away, so had choc orange instead, assumed my bowl still had a slight taste of the chilli so ate it, went to have another last night and was nearly physically sick, I'll have to call my CDC to swap them. I was so looking forward to the choc orange and disapointed now :sigh::(

Apparently the choc orange is rather yummy when it's hot - maybe worth a try??? :hug99: on the feeling hunger - mental hunger can be such a burdern :(

HI Pea
To be honest I don't think having it hot will make any difference, I did try to make into a muffin, still couldn't eat it.

I'm going to steer clear of Lactose free, I don't want anything to put me off shakes.

I have been hungry all day, drank 3 litres of water and 4 coffee's, could of had more, but was so busy I didn't have time.

Off to bed in a mo, tomorrow is another day and nearer my goal

:D:D:D:D

I'm having a seriously grumpy couple of days, yesterday I went to supermarket as I'd ran out of sparkling water, they had 4 sausages on the hot counter reduced, I bought them, :sign0007:when I got in the car and opened them I realised there was actually 8 :booboo:and I ate them all. I drank over 4 litres of water yesterday I was in ketosis just cannot see why I decided to do it. I'm so annoyed with myself.:argh:

Probably didn't help work was hell on earth yesterday :hitthefan: all about gossiping and bullying - anyone would think it was a nursery school.

I've also eaten today, some gammon, still 1 pack to go, not sure if I should have it, I have 4 packs a day

Sounds like work really messed you up yesterday. I'm not sure whether to say 'never mind, put it behind you' or offer you a can of :whoopass: - which would you prefer my dear?? You are doing such a stunning job - don't risk it for stuff like this. Come on Pea, please :hug99:

Hi Pea
Feeling a bit better today, still not myself. Work did stress me out Friday, but I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I've even got a date Tuesday and it hasn't put a smile on my face.

I am going to have to refocus, I know I can do it and I can't be hungry as I'm in ketosis, but just want to eat all the time.

I'm going back to 1 tetra and 3 packs a day rather than bars, they don't feel as if I've eaten anything.

ARGH I just want to lose the weight and get back to eating normally, I know another step will just give me the excuse to eat and the way I feel I wont stop so SS is the only way.

Maybe I'll feel better after my date - it's my ex who I've been debating going back out with

Phew, you sound better - you had me worried Pea. Going back to a tetra and three packs sounds like it works for you, so stick with it. And we'll talk about the date nearer the time ;)

I am feeling better, still not my normal self, but getting there. Only 2 days then I can get back to packs and tetra's.

Didn't help scales read 21st 7lb yesterday, today they show 22st, I know it can't be right I haven't eaten 21000 calories so it's wrong, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Why can't I go to sleep and wake up at 16st the lightest I've been in my adult life, then I's only have another 4st to go not 10

Oh honey, I know what you mean about wanting to wake up tomorrow and find you had made it to your lowest. But you have done, and are doing such a fabulous job - stick with it Pea, you are cracking this! :hug99:

Back