MelanieP's Weight Loss Journey 2008

Hi Pea
I'm still here, just haven't been posting. Well I totally messed up Sunday had bread and roast potatoes - went out of ketosis. Thankfully it has not affected my weightloss too much, still lost 4lb this week, which I am more than happy with.

I need to refocus and get on with it, CDC has suggested I make a list of things I want to do and at the weekend where I struggle to SS do something off the list rater than think about food etc.......

Went on my date Tuesday, it felt strange, but good. We will be seeing each other again, so something to look forward to. We went to see Bank Job, not exactly what I was expecting, but it was OK.

So how have you been??

Not a great week - my back is playing me up, which means I don't sleep - etc etc :sigh: Glad you are back on track, and that the date went ok :cool:

:argh: Why do I do it, last night ate 5 frankfurters, 3 chicken thighs and 2 slices of bread. Why oh Why??? Oh forgot the half a box of chocs.

Feeling loads better today, already drank 2 litres of water and my morning tetra over 3 large coffees, I know I can do it and I want to do it, so why do I let myself do this.

Would it be wrong if I didn't have anything else until about 3 and only have 3 packs today, I really just don't want to eat anything at all, I don't trust myself to start eating today incase I binge again :cry::cry:

Feeling a lot better today, I wasn't 100% yesterday, but no carbs, just a bit of chicken. I did have all my packs, as sense kicked back in. I'm at work so it's routine again which is good for me. I know I can do it today and I will do it.

Just need to keep focused :(

I binged yesterday again, really peed off with myself. It however made me more determined today.

I still have 2 packs to go and not eaten anything else. I haven't had all my water, but will be catching up this evening.

I think I have made it through my first full day in over a week, which has spurred me on for tomorrow :D

Hi Pea
I'm going to give it 100% tomorrow, about to have another pack and some water, even if I have an early night to get through it I will, have a great book to read.
Trying not to thing what if on the weightloss front, just thinking what it will be if I don't do it today and tomorrow.................

It is thoughest diet I have ever done, but also has the quickest results, no pain no gain I guess

Thanks Pea
I did it yesterday, went to bed early - after Dancing on Ice, so I didn't eat anything else, listened to some music.

Now 2/3 of the way through breakfast and I'm feeling a lot better about it all, weighed myself this morning and I weighin at 21st 7lb, so I've got 2 days to get that under 21st 6lb for my weighin on Wednesday - I can do it !!!!

:p:p:p

I got through yesterday, but did have a slice of cheese, nothing else so it wan't too bad.

Doing ok today, head is a bit fuzzy and I'm tired - well I did kick myself out of ketosis so hopefully going back in.

Should be a good day I can feel it in my water LOL all 4 litres sitting beside me begging to be drunk.

:argh: I'm sitting here wanting to cry, I just want to eat, I'm not sure if it's in my head, but I can smell bacon cooking and it smells MMMMMmmmmmmm

Hi
I wasn't 100% yesterday, but it was protein not carbs, I'm going to try small meals in the evening e.g. chicken breast and cabbage and see how I go.

Lost 1lb, so thats now 19lb down - I did lie to the girls at work, because I wouldn't hear the end of it losing just 1lb, so told them 2, will just alter next week - I know, I know :sigh:

Feeling a lot better about it all today, but I have the start of a cold and headache from hell:sick:

Hi Pea
Everything has gone wrong, was doing really well, but my so called BF decided that he would give it another go with the girl he was seeing, didn't tell me for a week, found out Friday Night and have filled my face ever since between sitting on my bed crying. :cry::break_diet:

I just want to beat the crap out of him, when I finished it there was no one else involved we talked about starting again and he said it was 100% over between them, then he let it slip they were still living together. If he'd just decided he didn't want to see me then fine, but this feels like complete betrayal.

Oh melanie, thats awful. If I knew who he was, I'd beat him up for you. What a w*nk*r (sorry if that causes offence, no toher words to describe him!) You are better off without him. [hug]

Oh honey :cry: Sending you major :hug99: :hug99: and sending the tw@t major hate vibes :mad: Come on honey, don't let this send you off track. That is past - move forward.

Hi Ruth - Thanks, no offence at all, that is polite compared to what I have been saying / thinking.

My problem is only a few knew we were back together and I really dont want to tell people that it's over. I'm keeping it to myself, hence venting anger on here. ARGHHHHHH I feel like a complete fool, even the nice guys are turning into completed ba$tards. Why can't I find a decent bloke, why are they all w@nkers.

:cry::break_diet::cry::break_diet::cry::break_diet:

Back