MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Woo hoo! No need for those nerves then chicken :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats MC, that's a great result!

Thank you. :D

Hoping for my 4st next week.. :)

You'll get it my lovely you're doing really well xx

Hi girls, hope you all OK, haven't been able to log on, busy at work.

Feeling more positive this week food wise after Monday's binge, I'm back on track and so far so good. I'm having my syns for chocs and biscuits, it's the only way I can deal with dieting. hahaha (diet)!!!

High MC, morning coffee at 1 syn each, lotus caramel 2 bics 3.5 syns , we have some ginger thins bics over here 1 syn, fig rolls 3.5 syns, some choco bars 4 syns, mini wafer duo from lidl 4 syns, and most of the snack size bars are around 3.5-4 syns. For a salty treat I get different flavoured tuc bics.

Here to sub, your doing so well :) love your diary, trying to do lots of walking too with a pram & a dog lol xx

Great ideas, thanks! :D
I love Tuc biccies.. I wonder if I can stop at only a few ;) lol

And welcome, Waffle! Walking sure does help, lol. :) I find I get better losses when I walk more (of course! lol) So we're going for extra long walks this weekend. :)

Been quite good this week so I'm hoping it will pay off.. I'm 3lbs short for my september goal so I have my fingers crossed that I may get that for next week (last day of september lol) but my goal i really want is 2.5 lbs to get my 4 stone :) Knowing my luck I'll be half a pound short though!!

Oh I've also decided to change my 6 stone off goal for new year instead of Christmas, just to give myself that extra week just in case.

Is it bad that I kinda want 10 stone off by may next year? (In total) Would be a nice round number for when I visit my parents.. Hurray huge insane goals :eek:

Anything off though is good. :) My minimum goal is going to be a pound a week until then, and that's 33 lbs which is nearly 2.5 stone and that's from now. I'll see how I go, though as that's pretty much what I want by christmas.. lol!!! But losing anything would be great.. I'll be happy with whatever I get :)

Oh I've also decided to change my 6 stone off goal for new year instead of Christmas, just to give myself that extra week just in case.

Is it bad that I kinda want 10 stone off by may next year? (In total) Would be a nice round number for when I visit my parents.. Hurray huge insane goals :eek:

Anything off though is good. :) My minimum goal is going to be a pound a week until then, and that's 33 lbs which is nearly 2.5 stone and that's from now. I'll see how I go, though as that's pretty much what I want by christmas.. lol!!! But losing anything would be great.. I'll be happy with whatever I get :)

I changed my goal too. Lol - to get pressure of. Its fine to wish for 10 st total by may. Dream big and things will happen. By the look of how you doing now- it should not be trouble for you at all :D

Good luck hun

Well I realised it's 13 not 14 weigh ins until christmas, and that would mean more 3lb weeks than 2lb weeks, and that made me panic a little lol. But 14 weeks is more 2 lb weeks so less panicky hehe :)

And I will be happy if I shock my mum.. I want to dye my hair to a different colour and have some huge stupid eye ware on my face so she won't be able to make out it's me.. I have a fun shock in my mind for her.. Need to work it out more though. :D I just hope she barely recognises me (in a good way) lol. :D So any weight off to help with the shock will be great!

Is it bad that I'm already worrying about the dogs missing us? :( I worry too much!!

It is a nicer feeling with the pressure being off isn't it? :)

Thank you Denise! Fingers crossed I do get it. I would love to have it.. :D
Are you on Slimming world as well? :)

Surprising your mum sounds like fun!
And yes, I am on SW (again lol)
Lost over 5 st back in 2005/7 but put it back on over the years, and been trying to lose them again over the past couple of years!
am going to make sure when i've lost them again, I won't let them creep back on!

Ahh, I bet you'll keep it off this time. :)
I know I'm going to have to stick to SW for life otherwise I know I'll get back to my start size again.. and I don't want to ever be there again :(

Back