MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

That looks like somewhere I could happily downsize to pahahahaha

This is where I've got my heart set on just two mins up the road from me set in 9 acres and only 1.5 mil

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1765612969.jpg
    image-1765612969.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 43
Finally on a computer...!! (I hate typing on my phone lol)

I love the look of your house.. I hope that you'll have a room for me ;)

Weigh in today.. gotta rush rush to get there on time as I have that voluntary thingie today (and every day bar weekends for the next 4 weeks) but I've told them I need to leave early today.. :)

All on all one step closer to my goals!

Might be a bit of a squeeze there's only 5 bedrooms but I could build you a guest house somewhere in my 9 acres lol We can dream can't we?!

Good luck with weigh in not that you need you little slimming star :D xx

Yaaaaaay for the loss but booo to your body keeping you waiting for that pesky half pound. You'll do it next week and be well on your way to your 4.5 st award :-D xx

Congrats MC, I was the same this week - 1/2lb away from my club 10 - more annoying because it was the last class of my 12 week countdown. My OH has said he will make me certificates instead though, so maybe they will be even better! :)

I'll have to learn how to put photos on here first. Maybe he can do that too...

Yep, I'm OK but don't know how many over syns I had today, as I was at a christening with lovely food and cakes and I had a bit of everything. Ooops, don't listen to me I'm a bad influence! Can't keep away from the sweets and it's annoying cos I'm waiting for totm, and I start picking a week earlier and another week during, so whats left another 2 weeks. So 2 weeks up and 2 weeks down, I don't seem to be doing anything.

TOTM can be really horrible.

You're doing really well already, and as long as it in general goes down you're continuing to do well! :D

Back