MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Yay!!!! Well done!!! :D

I will do in a sec, just going through subscribed threads and all first haha.

But yeah, I'm confused today. The woman weighing me said I've lost 3.5, but only 3 was mentioned in image therapy.. And the woman wrote my total as 58.5 lbs but I looked at the little computery thing she had and it was deffo 21st 9lbs! So I'm confused lol!

But yeah, either way I got my 4 stone. :)

ONVUAaz.jpg

One week at WI the girl on the scales told me I'd lost 1/2lb - then I got my 1.5 stone award and I was a bit confused - I had actually lost 5 lbs. Bit of a difference. Anyway, congrats on the award and I'm sure it will all be cleared up next week!

yeah fingers crossed it will be cleared up. I'm just going by the weight she wrote in the book because I doubt that would be wrong lol :)

And wow that is a huge difference! I bet that you were really happy :D

Well done on the loss honey. How dare they steal that half pound from you? Cheek of it! haha Get them to rectify it next week. You're doing so well xx

Thank you. :)

So, I was gunna put new photos up today but I just realised that OH's hands weren't steady and they're blury! I'll get him to take new ones again tonight haha :)

haha I can go find the tunic again and take a photo with it when I find it if you want! I think it's in the washing machine though lol :p
but yeah I think this one is a little longer haha :)

Looking good sweets. You can definitely see a difference, tummy is flatter, arms are slimmer, bum is smaller.... Fantastic way to keep motivated xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

deffo does keep me motivated. :) I can't wait until I lose a few stone more and my gut is smaller lol! I love comparing the photo with my first though as it makes me realise how different I am :)

You look great MC - keep up the good work! :)

haha good idea. :) I know the jeans are in a cupboard to keep safe, but I still wear the top haha! (although with something on underneath now unless I want to flash people :p )

But yeah, picturing myself at target now, wearing the jeans and the top lol!

Thank you both for your kind words. I just keep grinning today lol!

Back