***melting away the pounds monday - hour by hour ***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Morning People -

Hope you are all okay and raring to go after a lovely sunny weekend!!!!!!!

have got up with a headache today so am hoping that goes soon probably the few swigs of coke zero I had at the beach yesterday- WONT be doing that again - have learnt my lesson!

So heres to a 100%day today - Im at work so will be back later.

BE STRONG and BE GOOD

LOL
xxx

Morning Jess and all that follow......

Jess hope your head is ok hon.... drink lots of water and I am sure you will thrush it through its probably as it is very hot out too.. Jealous you went to the beach wish I lived near one.....

Loving this weather though..... off to work soon so stuck in an office all day........ Im suffering so much a the moment with my stomach as I am taking anti bs for my gums and my stomach is in bits some of the girls mentioned splitting my meals. I will see how I go today........

Have a good one everyone and enjoy the sunshine will be back on when I go to work xx

Hey look at your new avatar sexy lady you look ace and your arms are so skinny!!!! is it time this week for new pics - I know I need to do some too - cant wait to see yours I can see a massive difference with your new avatar.

Poor you I hope your gums get better - splitting shakes may be a good idea - sending you hugs hope they are better soon.
xxx

Morning all,

Day 4 and I'm feeling goood :cool::cool::cool::D. I'm so not looking forward to a day in the office though as our building is mainly windows and it's like a greenhouse in the summer.

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost around 5 lbs since Friday which is just amazing! I can't wait for my official weigh in on Saturday to see how I've got on.

Curly - hope you're gums / stomach feel better soon!!

Have a great day everyone!

morning ladies

i am hoping to get a call from the agency today with some work for me but if not i have loads of jobs around the house to keep me busy and distracted and the garden needs sorting.
well keep up the good work girls and Curly hope you feel better soon xx

Morning all

Don't like the sunshine today cos have to go to work tho it is an INSET day so at least there aren't any children!!!

Had a lovely walk with HB yesterday and was so chuffed to not be out of breath going up a hill - HB was impressed, cos he was knackered!!! 2 stone certainly makes a difference.

Need to be really focussed now after the last week as have put on a few pounds which isn't good especially as it is only 11 days to my final sponsored slim weigh in. It has made me feel really grumpy knowing how easy it is to put it back on but today is a new day and what's done is done.Work will help as it is back to a routine and I am away from temptation!

Sorry to hear you not well Curly, hope you feel better soon. Your new pic is amazing.

Good luck all today..it's nice to be able to post again it certainly helps to make me think what I am doing.

Right off to work...laterz my skinny friends...

Sarah
x

Ugh - sunburn is faded on arms as sunblock applied pre jaunt with the dog yesterday

Forgot to do my back though didn't I?:copon:

Now have a lobster red back. I know I rock the pale and interesting look, but I'm not so sure I can carry off the patchy red skelpin' burns look. Especially given I was wanting to wear halter neck dress on Fri, now with this big horrendous patch above bra strap.

Bum

Off to uni very soon peeps, for a whole day stuck inside a sweaty hot classroom!

Yay!

Trying very very very hard to stay a paragon of virtue too for diet, as scales have finally moved. For this I am thankful. Roll on weigh in day on Saturday!

Have a good one everyone.

Morning all, it's another day off here in Germany, a German bank holiday, shame I dont have to go to work (not).
Big news of the morning is that according to my scales I have dropped 12lbs this week. I wont see CDC til wednesday evening, but after jumping on her scales I got straight on to my own so know that it is quite accurate. Thrilled :D especially as I found a couple of days quite tricky.
Nothing much planned for the day, just mooching about. The weather is beautiful outside, so may take son for a picnic to the park later. Must wash my hair first tho as I look like it's been bathed in chip fat, not an attractive look.

Have a great Monday everyone

well done jabba these posts are the kind that keep me going seeing you guy losing really helps

Morning Jess and all that follow......

Jess hope your head is ok hon.... drink lots of water and I am sure you will thrush it through its probably as it is very hot out too.. Jealous you went to the beach wish I lived near one.....

Loving this weather though..... off to work soon so stuck in an office all day........ Im suffering so much a the moment with my stomach as I am taking anti bs for my gums and my stomach is in bits some of the girls mentioned splitting my meals. I will see how I go today........

Have a good one everyone and enjoy the sunshine will be back on when I go to work xx

Awww i hope you feel better Antibiotics do that to me too always seem to make my illness feel better but then make me feel much worse due to them messing up my stomach lol BTW your new photos is AMAZING you look soooo slim its unreal :D well done.

Well good morning to everyone and I hope you all have a good day wether its at work or not hopefully another 100% day for us all :D

Im off work for 2 weeks now and im so happy to have a break.. went to the beach yesturday and it was lush :D

Today im going to go for a run if its not too hot and genrally drink a tone of water and chill out :)

Morning all!

Curly-you look great!!

Got my todlers group soon then off to tesco later to get food for brothers birthday meal-making salad and nibbles and an easy pud so not much hassle at all!

hope you all have great days!

Aww thanks girls.. Im ok...... sat here at work now.. and so far my stomach is holding up have had one anti biotic this morning and had it with my shake....... and then will have my next at lunch when I have my bar. Need to go for more blood tests on thursday.... see if Im missing something as my gums were so bad..

Wish I was outside in that sunshine....... Im off tomorrow so hope its nice and then working friday this week......

xx

Morning ladies,
BHW here in Ireland. sun shining bright. im feeling better today.

Curly, love the new pic!!! Hope you feel better soon.:)

Lexie, too bad about the sunburn hun. Could you apply make up over the strap line, that is if you are super determined to wear that low back dress???Glad to hear the scales are shifting.;)

Was very good yesterday and didnt give in to the popcorn at the cinema. film wasnt great though.:p

House work and park today. Must clean the lizards cage too!!!:sigh:

100% for me!! Be good everyone!!!
Have a great sun shiny day!

:family2:

OMG what is CD doing to me i am feeling really empowered about taking control and not giving in the my food fairies that i have gone and booked my CBT motorbike test for 10th of june god i am scared now maybe this is CD madness lol

OMG what is CD doing to me i am feeling really empowered about taking control and not giving in the my food fairies that i have gone and booked my CBT motorbike test for 10th of june god i am scared now maybe this is CD madness lol

Haha glad to see your feeling on a high kerry you must have got your ketosis kick lol go you!

cheers god help me when it wears off and the reality of what i have done kicks in lol

Awww Curly, hope your tummy gets better soon, and your avatar pic is amazing, you look so good....
Lexie, hope your sunburn gets better quickly, keep applying aftersun and you might minimise the damage...
I put on 1lb last week after eating out twice (although I did try and eat good food, but I had a dessert and I think that did it) and since then I have been unable to shift it, so am still 0.8lb heavier than last WI, hope it shifts soon, have been really good since and nothing is shifting... will drink tons of water today to see if that helps.
Ooooh Kerryberry, well done on booking your CBT, I am sure you will pass no problems... and just think how good you will look all nice and slim on your motorbike...

i was going to wait and get through this first and use it as a prize but my hubby said you can't put everything on hold while doing CD and i have to learn to deal with the food fairies and life at the same time blah blah blah i hate it when he makes sense lol

Good morning all! I am LOVING this sunshine :D

Popping to Argos in a bit for a clock for my dd's bedroom. Not many plans for the day really! xx

wow sarette you pics are fab well done i find the before and after pics really help me to keep going

Back