Men on the Forum

You frequently wear skirts Brad? more of an all-in-one lycra suit myself :eek:

LMAO....:D :D :D ....the TRUTH is all coming out now boys!!!:eek:

I think we ought to have a special Area for Men only because you are right Brad this Diet has made turn a bit strange. I now love clothes shopping and worry far to much about my appearance. We need to reclaim our Blokeeness and talking about footy Rugger Beer and shaggin loads of fit totty. So come on boys lets get Blokeeeeeeee

I think we ought to have a special Area for Men only because you are right Brad this Diet has made turn a bit strange. I now love clothes shopping and worry far to much about my appearance. We need to reclaim our Blokeeness and talking about footy Rugger Beer and shaggin loads of fit totty. So come on boys lets get Blokeeeeeeee

Nice try Jason!!!!....lol

When you start to paint your toe nails and want your eyebrows tinting....THEN...start worrying...:p ;) :D

This thread has made pmsl! So boys, keep this thread running (with a little help from the girlies) and you'll help each other along. I hope you boys enjoyed the first Ashes Test.... I certainly did even though I am now semi barredfrom the gym because of it....

You'll all find your feminine sides so much quicker if you post regularly (and the weight will come off as well....) :p :p :p :p

Another bloke registering. Been ill for a coupla days so not been connected. Just had a cold, so that proves I must be getting in touch with my feminine side too because before I would have said I had flu!!

Steve

We must try and keep these girls under control as we are over run with them. :D

Nick :)

HA! Not a chance! LOL:D

LOVE the clothing you guys are 'fessing up to wearing... as for the Spongbob thing - I adore Spongey... he's just ace -a but worrying that he has split his pants though Brad!!

You can talk about all that stuff jason but you know what... lol... we already do that too!

Nick - Nails? Use the pads of your fingers - s'easy peezy... hee hee..

Jif to Cif? Who cares!

Last edited:
I know I am gonna get the pi$$ taken out of me mercilessly for admitting this - because I already do by my mates - but the worst thing I find about my new found "vain-ness" is the amount of bottles, tubs, and tubes I have on the bathroom windowsill. Hair Wax, scruffing lotion, hand cream, face moisturiser, Just Eyes ... that is on top of the usual shaving foam, aftershave etc. Apart from having them, it is the nuisance of keeping track on which ones are running low :)

It's an absolute nightmare ..... it takes forever to get ready to go out or go to bed now :D

Steve

I know I am gonna get the pi$$ taken out of me mercilessly for admitting this - because I already do by my mates - but the worst thing I find about my new found "vain-ness" is the amount of bottles, tubs, and tubes I have on the bathroom windowsill. Hair Wax, scruffing lotion, hand cream, face moisturiser, Just Eyes ... that is on top of the usual shaving foam, aftershave etc. Apart from having them, it is the nuisance of keeping track on which ones are running low :)

It's an absolute nightmare ..... it takes forever to get ready to go out or go to bed now :D

Steve

Well I was going to say 'welcome to OUR world', hun - but on reflection, I think your beauty regime is far more complicated than mine! lol Bless ya!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is all a lot of effort for no return though. Pocket is much lighter, but I still look like I have been on the receiving end of a right beating with the ugly stick!

S :eek:

Absolutely wetting myself laughing!!! :D Now I know what blokes talk about amongst themselves - Metrosexuality is alive and kicking! :eek:

I referred a male client here earlier today - so hopefully you'll have another new member (pardon the pun! :rolleyes: ) joining you very soon! :D

:) Have you noticed how big the choice is for men now on cosmetics. It's a nightmare as it takes me so long now in the aisle to pick something.:D

Nick :)

Me, I'm a right girlie ... I go for the Clinique range :)

The first time I was even stood at the clinique counter trying the stuff ..... that IS scary! :cool:

Have you noticed as well that it now takes you longer to select an aftershave? It does me .... I take forever messing about with the sample sticks and "detecting the untertones of citrus", and the "scent of summer" ..... what the hell summer is supposed to smell like and why you would want to smell like that after a shave lord only knows!!! :confused:

Before I just used to go into some cheapo store and grab the first thing that came to hand, I really could not care less :D

S

the "scent of summer" ..... what the hell summer is supposed to smell like and why you would want to smell like that after a shave lord only knows!!! :confused:

Hmm ... should I take this personally? :rolleyes:

On second thoughts .. let's not go there! *lol*

Hey im scared now, my fellow blokes are all taking about beauty products!

Come on lads get some oil on ya clothes and wash your hands in petrol, cleans better than any soaps! Sigh

Back