Men on the Forum

Does anyone remember those adverts similar to Charley with the blonde bimbo swimming in the sea? "Mike's ever such a good swimmer.." etc?!:D

OOh yes - "meet Mike, he swims like a fish!"

Marvellous stuff!

What do we get now? Those horrid ads with "I've got chlamydia" knickers! Sheesh!

I long for the days of innocence! (erm...sort of!)

OOh yes - "meet Mike, he swims like a fish!"

Marvellous stuff!

What do we get now? Those horrid ads with "I've got chlamydia" knickers! Sheesh!

I long for the days of innocence! (erm...sort of!)

I've never seen that chlamydia ad Isobel!:confused: Mind you, I don't get to watch much tele with my 2 darlings around anyway! hehe!

Hey lads come over to the boobs thread its getting fun on there. Leave the girls on this one and we can invade there thread.
They have even started to but pics on there.

One month

Hi. I'm new to this Forum. Have been on CD for one month and am now in my first add-a-meal week. Have lost 10kgs so far.
Do people reckon the add-a-meal is important?

Hi Riggwelter, yes the AAM is important. It kickstarts your metabolism, introduces control with regard to portions, and is a nice 'break' from SS. If you choose not to do it, you will need to get a signature from your GP. Talk to your CDC :)

Are you serious? My Counsellor just signed my doctors form for me! I presumed that nobody took it particularly seriously!

I'm serious!! The programme has been set up this way for a reason, and your CDC should be fully aware of that.

As a man, you should be on 4 packs per day, should have an AAM every fifth week, go through each of the steps in maintenance/management.

Back