Men on the Forum

My hubby is doing CD but isn't on the forums - I keep trying to persuade himm it would be useful but he can't take time off from World of Warcraft to do anything else LOL

HEY dont knock Warcraft, i spent 2-3 hrs a day playing it! So tell him to get in touch :rolleyes:

My hubby Jamesky is doing CD. He does visit here occasionally. He's not as addicted as I am me thinks although I do fill im in on the goings on round ere. lol

Helen

OOh I luv a dominant man, Nick!!! :D :D :D

Good luck to yer, mate - think you might have your hands full heheh!

Yeah, the best of British to you Nick..!!!!:p :D ;)

And whats wrong with Spongebob ? LOL

Absolutely nothing Lee!!!:D I actually enjoy watching it sometimes with my 8 year old.

It's the vision of Brad wanting to be Patrick Star that cracks me up....lol

I've told him I think he's more a Gary the snail type....:D :D

Hehe, i have no child to use a smokescreen, if i am doing something else in room then usually some form cartoons go on! lol 33 going on 10 :p

Hehe, i have no child to use a smokescreen, if i am doing something else in room then usually some form cartoons go on! lol 33 going on 10 :p

At least you admit to it Lee!!!....lol:D

You guys should set up your own Forum and have your "bloke space" as we girlies know how important that is:)

We could pop in and say hello, ie tease, boss, joke,etc.

Just a thought.....;)

Why DOES it work that way though ??? Anyone know???:confused:

A woman’s fat cells are five times bigger than a man’s. They have twice the amount of fat-storing enzymes and half the fat releasing enzymes. Men have more muscle, and muscle uses up more calories, so men have an advantage over us. Obviously if there was a famine, we'd have the advantage over them ;)

Women’s fat cells produce estrogen which helps them maintain fat. Great eh :(

Women can also gain up to ten pounds during perimenopause and menopause.

Estrogen surges during puberty and pregnancy help us to gain weight even further :(

Had to add that. This may well be the 'mens room', but they never talk enough to use it properly :D Men always need women to keep the conversation going :)

You guys should set up your own Forum and have your "bloke space" as we girlies know how important that is:)

We could pop in and say hello, ie tease, boss, joke,etc.

Just a thought.....;)

I'm too much of a tart not to want to stay with the ladies Lacey.

I now like talking about shopping, why they changed Jif to Cif, how to get out of cars wearing a skirt maintaining ones dignity.

Thanks to you ladies.

I now like talking about shopping, why they changed Jif to Cif, how to get out of cars wearing a skirt maintaining ones dignity.

Thanks to you ladies.

Ahh, you see! What would you do without us ;) Why did they change Jif to Cif BTW?:confused:

Thanks to you ladies.

Oh Brad....I'm LMAO here!!!:D

Why did they change Jif to Cif and have you maintained your dignity when exiting the car???....LOL details, details...:p

Your humour is soooo dry and sooooo makes me smile. When I see your username on a post, I can almost guarantee that I am going to have a laugh....no matter how I am feeling.

Thanks mate....;)

how to get out of cars wearing a skirt maintaining ones dignity.

You frequently wear skirts Brad? more of an all-in-one lycra suit myself :eek:

Probably because despite the fat men carry underneath they tend to naturally carry more muscle and muscle helps burn fat.
So unless the woman was a body builder or athlete before she starts dieting then she would have a natural disadvantage.

Back