Men on the Forum

Ah - harmony has been restored between the sexes - for now lol!

Just to boost the male ego even further....

this is a list off the top of my head about things I love about blurkes:-

* the ability to join in my recitation of a Monty Python sketch (inc better funny voices than I do)

* the sheer physical skill involved in putting up shelves or fixing stuff I've broken

* the manly way they're not scared of the mechanics in the garage (and the way they pay less in there)

* the ability to stop eating when they're full and refuse chocolate (all the more for meeee)

* the big hug they offer at the end of a horridable day when I feel horridable

* the ability to make cuppa teas appear as if by magic when my fav telly show is on the box

* the willingness to jump into the soft play with the kids when I've got an extremely interesting chick mag to read

* the energy and dedication it takes to keep me happy (hehe)

Boyz - I just luv em!

Any additions, ladies??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Feel free, gentlemen, to reel off a list of things you luff about us girlies heeeheeee)

Now - you just know that I chose my words really carefully then and avoided the term 'girlie mag'!!! LMTO!!!

Not in a softplay, darling - only lower shelf literature in public!

teeheee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You forgot one other thing about why we love blurkes, Isobel:

Their unparralled ability to take out the rubbish in all weathers, somehow manage to squish all the black plastic bags into the wheelie bin - AND close the lid! Genius! :cool:

hmmm...

* the sheer physical skill involved in putting up shelves or fixing stuff I've broken

* the manly way they're not scared of the mechanics in the garage (and the way they pay less in there)

* the ability to make cuppa teas appear as if by magic when my fav telly show is on the box

* the willingness to jump into the soft play with the kids when I've got an extremely interesting chick mag to read

Their unparralled ability to take out the rubbish in all weathers, somehow manage to squish all the black plastic bags into the wheelie bin - AND close the lid! Genius!

... and all those who don't have a bloke at their beck and call ? ... we do all of those things ourselves... you'll need to think of some more Isobel & Summer... ;)

I would love to post all the things i like about chicks birds totty skirt fluff. But most of it would be a bit naughty so I will keep quiet on that for now.

because some dogs go off with other bitches.... :eek:

Don't they just need feeding, watering, a bit of exercise and being regularly stroked to keep them happy - or am I being a little naive here? :rolleyes: :)

Don't they just need feeding, watering, a bit of exercise and being regularly stroked to keep them happy - or am I being a little naive here? :rolleyes: :)

exceptionally naive ... that suggests that their choice to go off with other bitches is the fault or lacking within their original "owner" to meet their basic needs... it's important to realise that not all dogs are faithful... just as not all are unfaithful..

...at this point I shall bow out of this discussion...

* the ability to stop eating when they're full and refuse chocolate (all the more for meeee)

We do? Hell no i never did, wouldnt be here if i could do that!!
hmmm Chocolate.......................... (pack of course)

Back