Men ugh!

wel iv hard a word with him and 3 days of not talking and he's falling at my feet now cant do enough for me.. i dont even care bout wot hes eating now i really dont im doin this for me not him.. and its ony makin me stronger!!

wel iv hard a word with him and 3 days of not talking and he's falling at my feet now cant do enough for me.. i dont even care bout wot hes eating now i really dont im doin this for me not him.. and its ony makin me stronger!!

Treat em mean eh? Good girl! Him winding you up a bit is probably making you more determined :)

Treat em mean eh? Good girl! Him winding you up a bit is probably making you more determined :)
ye it really is! he's not doin it anymore now but i no he'l start it again as long as the wkend cums!! hes sayin hes so happy for me but y de hell wud he be doin dat 2 me! he keeps sayin hes jus messin but i dont find it funny at all!! he beta of learnt his lesson!

Blimey, i wish i hadnt stumbled across THIS thread....... Feel terrible on behalf of men everywhere now....

x

i better had !!!!

x

My fellas lovely, he says he loves me just as I am and that I dont need to lose weight but he is supportive and has been eating the same low fat healthy dinners as me, although when I go for my nightly bath I know for a fact he eats a double decker!! Plus he insists on friday lunch time burger king!!ha ha, ahh well he is lovely in every other way bless him!! And only today he bought me a milky way as a low point treat!! He came with me to my first class and stood outside waiting for me as I was so nervous!! ha ha.

sweet my boyfriend cant cook so eats what i make otherwise we'll either starve or he'll poison us both ! lol

ha ha, we work together aswell as live together and he has just been stood behind me as I was typing that and went " eh you!!! what you typing about me there!??" ha ha ha, hence the speedy reply!!!

lol my boyfriend would think im odd for using a forum so i keep it on the DL lol

ha ha, I know, I got the pi$$ taken outta me all night after that!! He cant talk though as he sits on his LFC forum all day in work!! ha.

dont get me wrong my bf is de best eva.. he says he didn realise he was doin it an now hes hiding all his goodies ind car haha

Back