Mens LT.. RANT!!!

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Only a little rant, but i need to do it anyway...

Went to get Joe's LT today.... £48!!! Yes, forty eight bloody quid... He is cheaper being fatter!!!!

I don't know why, but i thought it was £40, so that's what she said i could pay her!! lol...I think she only done it because she ordered me 3 weeks worth so i ended up paying her £148!! (3x£36 + £40)

I assume that was a one off and it will be £48 from now on... So on the weeks i need mine too, i will be paying £84 a week.. I am so glad i bought a load in advance, i now have 6 weeks worth to start with, and enough for my refeed week, so hopefully i should only have to buy another 6 weeks of shakes at the most.

Rant over!! lol x x

Only a little rant, but i need to do it anyway...

Went to get Joe's LT today.... £48!!! Yes, forty eight bloody quid... He is cheaper being fatter!!!!

I don't know why, but i thought it was £40, so that's what she said i could pay her!! lol...I think she only done it because she ordered me 3 weeks worth so i ended up paying her £148!! (3x£36 + £40)

I assume that was a one off and it will be £48 from now on... So on the weeks i need mine too, i will be paying £84 a week.. I am so glad i bought a load in advance, i now have 6 weeks worth to start with, and enough for my refeed week, so hopefully i should only have to buy another 6 weeks of shakes at the most.

Rant over!! lol x x

Lucky him, mine was £54 a week. It's probably went up since.

yeah i pay 48 aswell, they must be bloody minting it, they haven't changed anything for a few years aswell im guessing

It is a bloody rip off, I wouldn't mind so much if the products evolved a bit, and their (sometimes) completely daft advice which makes no common sense whatsoever and doesn't apply to newer tfr diets.......I last did LT in 1997 and the only difference since then is that the price has gone up a bit, £10 a week to be exact, and in those days you had to do it at the doctor's so I used to have to pay him £6 a week too!

Mine is £46/week but the chemist did say after 3 weeks on the LT shakes they would drop the price to £38 for me. Im not quite sure why the womens would be more expensive, 7 extra meals = £8 more??

I agree it's disgusting... I'm paying that every week at the moment and nearly had heart attack... Thank god He ain't on it for long... Lol

I'm paying £35 a week, it was £30 before christmas, i am hoping that the expense will spur me on to get it over with quickly, and not dick about like i usually do, a little cheat here a little cheat there,
Regards Sam

70e a week here and im thanking my lucky stars that im not a guy!! its ridiculously expensive! x

I know its expensive, and I'm paying E65 a week...but think about it like this, thats how I find it easy to hand over that amount of money every week..
With a weekly shop, Takeaways, Buying lunch at work, soft drinks and energy drinks..plus junk food..your probably spending a lot less being on LT, and all the temptations are out of the way..
Thats how I see it..just add up in your head what you would generally spend in a week on food and drink..

I know its expensive, and I'm paying E65 a week...but think about it like this, thats how I find it easy to hand over that amount of money every week..
With a weekly shop, Takeaways, Buying lunch at work, soft drinks and energy drinks..plus junk food..your probably spending a lot less being on LT, and all the temptations are out of the way..
Thats how I see it..just add up in your head what you would generally spend in a week on food and drink..

I agree with that, but if 2 of us do it, i have to pay £84 AND still feed 3 bloody kids!! I might pay the £84 to the chemist and starve the little blighters!!! pmsl x x

What i do is, carve the cost of LT £35, off the cost of the weekly food bill. so we all have a little less of what we fancy. at least my hubby and kids can eat real food, unlike me, so no one had better complain, or else
Sam

ha Sam thats a good idea! nice fresh healthy foods so!x

Back