Total Solution Mere's Diary

Hi Sarah
I will go and get fitted once I reach goal. I am hoping to lose another 9lbs to bring me out of the overweight category so don't wan't to spend a lot of money just yet.
Mere x

Thanks Sarah I may have a look in there as there is a shop in the same town as my gym. So gym first then shop then I will have to pack for break in the North of Scotland, leaving on Thursday back on Monday.
Mere x

Any loss is a loss, they all add up to reaching goal :D Good luck mere xx

Thanks ED
Mere x

Morning Mere, hope you had a nice loss today and have a great day :) xx

Hi ED
My loss has been a bit strange today. On the scales I usually use at home I had lost 1/4lb but I have other scales that give the fat % so when I went on them they said I had lost 1 1/2lbs then when I got weighed at the gym the scales there said I had lost 2 1/2lbs. So I am not changing the stats today I will WI tomorrow and take that reading on my usual scales.
Mere x

Hi Mere, all are losses which are good! Strange how can vary so much scales to scales. You are really close to your goal now, which means your holiday must be close too I guess. And wow, is it your 50th day tomorrow?! Lots to be excited about xx

Gosh that is confusing! Just stick with the one you have taken from since day one. I wouldn't take results from any other, whether they read a 5+ gain or a -5 loss. You know where you are with the scales you always record :) xx

Hi Wendy I don't know why you think it is my 50th tomorrow. The Avatar picture was taken the week before my 60th so it is a while since I saw the 50s! ;)
I feel my goal is still a couple of months away and my holiday is at the end of May so I am keeping my fingers crossed for reaching goal at the beginning of May so that I have time to introduce real food before going off on holiday.
Mere x

Hi ED
I will use my usual scales tomorrow. I am then going to my sister's for 5 days so I will be off plan and off the forum.
Mere x

Mere- I think Mandy was refering to your 50th day as in the challenge :p

Very strange about all the different weights but like ED said always take it from the one you used at the beginning. You must be getting excited about your holiday now!

What are we going to do without you on the forum? :cry:

Hi Minnie now realised what was said thanks for that, I read it too fast. In actual fact today is day 50 I just haven't had time to edit my signature will do it in a minute. I am quite sure you will all manage very well without me as you are all doing so well. Not sure how I will manage without all of you but the scales will tell next Tuesday!
Mere x

Oh we will really miss you Mere. I hope you have a lovely time though and tell us all about it on your return :)

Enjoy yourself, you will be genuinely missed here! xx

Thanks ED I miss my sister very much as it is a 7 hour drive to visit so I am really looking forward to seeing her and her family. My brother is going to be there too so it will be a good family reunion.
Mere x

Hi Minnie now realised what was said thanks for that, I read it too fast. In actual fact today is day 50 I just haven't had time to edit my signature will do it in a minute. I am quite sure you will all manage very well without me as you are all doing so well. Not sure how I will manage without all of you but the scales will tell next Tuesday!
Mere x

I read it like that first though and was going to write a 'Happy Bday' message!

Congrats on getting to 50 days!! Thats fab!

You will do well whilst your away- you will probably find you can't eat as much as you could before anyway! Looking forward to hearing about your holiday! :D xx

Thanks Minnie
I am looking forward to seeing my sister again and to her 60th birthday lunch but not looking forward to the 7 hour drive. At least I will not be driving as I refuse to drive my hubby's car as it is so much bigger than my wee Mazda 2!
Mere x

Mere- I think Mandy was refering to your 50th day as in the challenge :p

Very strange about all the different weights but like ED said always take it from the one you used at the beginning. You must be getting excited about your holiday now!

What are we going to do without you on the forum? :cry:

Yep was supposed to be 50 days on plan not 50 years of anything lol!! Have a great time with your family Mere.

Back