Total Solution Mere's Diary

The last house I stayed in my neighbour went for the overall tanned look and it was weeks before I realised why my son suddenly had an inordinate amount of friends visiting him. They were climbing out of his bedroom window and crawling over the flat roof of our extension so that they could spy on the neighbour. They were about 14 at the time!
I am sure my neighbour knew they were there but it suited her as she was such an exhibitionist!!!:rolleyes:
Mere x
PS I nearly killed him when I found out what he had been up to.

Haha boys will be boys!! xx

Go for it Mere, I cant see anything wrong. I love skinny jeans and muffin top. Hopefully no more muffin tops for this summer. Bring it on.....

That story has made me laugh Mere!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can tell you I thought it was anything but funny at the time. His own sons will be 14 next month and as a single dad their behaviour will be all his problem. What goes around comes around!
Mere x

That's a classic one Mere about your son I have 2 boys aged 6 & 4 and I have already warned my hubby they are all his when they are teenagers!!! Coming from a family of girls and lots of sisters to 2 boys I just know I won't be able for boys so I have given him lots of warning I am happy to put the graft in now but once they turn 13 that will be a different story !!! Skinny jean sound fab go for it Mere I bet you will look fab X

That's funny Mere :D

I think you should try the skinny jean look too Mere.... You will know yourself if it doesnt look right :)

Remember I said about the Malts link, to get in for free for some distillerys on the trail....
Here it is :)
Welcome to Malts.com

Thanks for the Malts link. I will try the skinny jeans a and see what I feel like in them.
Mere x

Last edited:
I had my hair cut and coloured as a wee treat this morning. Hair has gone from blond and grey to ginger with blond highlights. It will take a bit of getting used to. Hubby loves it and wanted to take me out for dinner tonight to "show me off" silly man!
Mere x

I had my hair cut and coloured as a wee treat this morning. Hair has gone from blond and grey to ginger with blond highlights. It will take a bit of getting used to. Hubby loves it and wanted to take me out for dinner tonight to "show me off" silly man!
Mere x
Nowt silly at all about that Mere... I think thats a lovely thing :D
Even if he takes you to the pub for a coke zero ;)

Awwww thats so sweet of him. Enjoy your dinner tonight.

My dinner tonight will still be a vanilla latte.

Your OH sounds so considerate and thoughtful :D xx

Well done Mere, thats what we call determination. ..

Morning Mere, hope you have a lovely weekend hun. :)

Thanks Harry same to you. Yours has started well with that great weight loss, I say again well done.
Mere x

Awwww thanks hun.

Aww that is so sweet Mere. Hope you had a lovely time and are having a great day today :) xx

Have a lovely weekend Mere xx

Back