Total Solution Mere's Diary

OMG that is brilliant haha! What are the odds! xx

Isn't life strange at times. Just realised that anyone seeing my car number will know I am Mere on Exante. :eek: Wish I hadn't mentioned it now as I like the anonimity of this forum. Plus only my very close family members know what I am doing.
Mere x

AHAHA Mere that is hilarious!! Saggy you will definately not be after your gymming routine!!

Last edited:
Thanks Minnie
I am definitely firming up. I still have a bit of a stomach and a big waist which I am hoping to whittle down with exercise and the few pounds I still have to lose. Got a surprise today when I went to buy new shoes as I have gone down a size yet I did not have fat feet :confused:.
I tried on loads of different pairs so it was me not the shoes.
Mere x

Lol Mere, you made me laugh!!! Saggy Lol (no no no you are not) Lol......
its very strange though. Ha Ha

Thanks Minnie
I am definitely firming up. I still have a bit of a stomach and a big waist which I am hoping to whittle down with exercise and the few pounds I still have to lose. Got a surprise today when I went to buy new shoes as I have gone down a size yet I did not have fat feet :confused:.
I tried on loads of different pairs so it was me not the shoes.
Mere x

Thats so strange! I was having the same conversation with the work girls last week because I'm now size 5 and not size 6! Well, I'm actually more like a size 5 left foot and 5.5 right!! xx

Love the number plate Mere, too funny.

so many positives for you at the mo.x

I will see the number plate as a sign that I should not let my weigt creep up. It would be awful to have my fat bod emerge from a car that announced I was fat. :eek:
Mere x

Last edited:
My shoe size went up when I started to put on weight, I'm guessing from all the pressure the extra weight puts on my feet. It'd be nice to go back down when I lose weight again :)

My shoe size has never changed since I was an adult. Even when I was enormous with my daughter and had horrendously high blood pressure and pre-eclampsia, both of us almost died and I had to be started early but my shoe size never changed! That was why it was such a surprise today and because I tried on so many pairs I know it was not just the shoes.
Mere x

Isn't life strange at times. Just realised that anyone seeing my car number will know I am Mere on Exante. :eek: Wish I hadn't mentioned it now as I like the anonimity of this forum. Plus only my very close family members know what I am doing.
Mere x

Edit it out Mere...and ask Minnie to do the same in the post she quoted you in ;)

My shoe size went up when I put on weight.
I wore a size 9 shoe at my brothers wedding a good few years ago :eek:
At my thinnest, when I was a slip of a girl, I was a 7.
Now, my shoe size is 7.5 - 8 :)

Yep mere, just edit the posts that mention it, a few of us know but it's better a few than the few more that'll read your diary in months to come. Xxx

Marge and Carrie
Why did I not think of that. I will trawl for my post and edit it. I think it is on this thread.
Mere x

I have now edited my post thanks. My good news for today is I have lost1 1/2lbs this week, not a lot but I only have 4lbs to go to reach goal. :D
Mere x

Hi Minnie
Could you be a dear and edit out the quote that gives my car number to anyone who cares to read these posts in the future. I did not think of that at the time. Thanks.
Mere x

OMG Mere how exciting only 4lb to go. I wish I could say that about me. Please stay in touch after your weight loss. We need your support hun
Hope you have a lovely day.

Oh wow Mere !!!!
That is excellent news :D
Happy Wednesday right enough :D

Thanks girls
I am pleased that I don't have much more to go but I reckon it will take me about 3 weeks worth of Exante!
Mere x

Back