Total Solution Mere's Diary

Morning Mere, I am going to start my day with your lovely poem in my head.Have a nice day hun ;-)

That poem is very good Mere. Hope you had a good week and are enjoying the weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you all like the poem. I have finally stepped into the 21st century and got myself an all singing all dancing phone with bluetooth, a camera and internet access. Once I learn how to work it there will be no holding me back. :D I bought some of the tesco ultra slim bars liked the raspberry although it is a bit sweet for me it is a change from Exante. Update on the price 3 for £3.30. hope you are all having a lovely weekend. :)

mere x

Yaaaay time to be posh Mere. I am sure you gonna love your phone.New car New phone and a new figure.you go lady ;-)

Thanks Harry
It will probably be out of date before this old dinosaur learns to use it. As for syncing it too the car probably not a hope!
Mere x

Ohhhh, a new phone :D
What did you get in the end ?:)
I found the maps on mine really good when we went to Skye, as I could see what lochs we were passing ect :)
Otherwise I am clueless :eek:
It does use alot of battery doing that if on all the time though ;)

I'm the same with the Tesco bars... I do find them quite sweet too. But sometimes Ineed that, and it does make a nice change sometimes :)

So what is the difference between tesco bars and exante? In terms of cals, carbs, fat etc?

Yay to the new phone! xx

So what is the difference between tesco bars and exante? In terms of cals, carbs, fat etc?

Yay to the new phone! xx

They are very similar :)
I think there is a thread somewhere about it. Asda used to do some too, but they are discontinued.
And I believe the biggest loser bars are also similar nutritional wise, but the meal bars, not the snack ones :)

The phone is a Sony Xperia. I was able to hook it up to the lap top and it entered all my e-mail addresses but my old phone is so basic I am having to put all the numbers in by hand. It is taking for ever! :(
Merex

Good luck with the new phone Mere! :)

Hope you've had a lovely weekend xx

Thanks ED it has taken me hours to type in all my numbers. Have not had time to text friends yet to let them know I have a new phone so I will not get any calls until I do that. :( Hope you had a lovely weekend and good luck with your mini WI.
mere x

Oh mere !!!
I always get the shop assistant transfer my numbers. Even then I still have to faff around with phone numbers and sim numbers... I dont envy you. I hope you get it sorted soon :)
Download the minimums app too ;)

I love that poem Mere just what I needed for Monday morning to get me focused on the week ahead on this diet have a fab week and enjoy your new phone hope you have all your numbers on it now X

Thanks I have all the numbers on the phone now but it took me so long last night that it was too late to text my friends with the new number, that is the next task. When I find out how to add apps I will put on the minimins one Marge.
Mere x

Glad that you liked your phone. My husband got the same phone, its very easy to use hun. You will gets used to it.
I have Samsung galaxy s3 its so easy to use as well.i don't need laptop it has everything in it. But for work I need laptop and I am not sure which one is good.Any ideas???

Glad you have got your phone sorted :D

Your'll never be off Minimins with the app :p xx

I can read all the posts on the phone but have not worked out how to add to the threads. When I finish on the laptop I will try the honk thread and see how I get on.
Mere x

I tried the Tesco ultra slim chocolate bar and really liked it as it tasted a bit like dark chocolate which is the only type I like.
Mere x

Hi Mere

great news on the new phone. You are a glamorous lady with all mod cons now.

my mum got a tablet last week and now just blatantly half listens to most of what I'm saying, as she's too busy faffing with her apps!

Back