Total Solution Mere's Diary

Had a wonderful time thanks. It is such a beautiful place and we had wall to wall sunshine.
In Fife tonight but be back home tomorrow and back to TS.
Mere x

Sunshine!!!your so lucky... howling winds, snow and sub zero for us, and fire broke last night too*gets mini violin out*

Oddly enough we've had glorious sunshine in Cumbria, after seeing all the pics of this area I can't believe we've had no snow at all!

Skye is a beautiful place, glad you had a great time Mere :) x

So glad you have had a lovely time Mere, and lovely weather! I'm not jealous at all! Freezing here lol. Safe journey back now :) xx

Delighted you had a great break Mere you deserve it after doing so well on this plan and being close to goal hope the new phone and car are going great X

Hi everyone,
Back home via Fife to pick up grandsons as they are staying here for a week. Car did great while we were away but phone was a disaster. It would not charge up took it back to a different 3 store and they refused to do anything about it. Said it was faulty but without the box and the original receipt they could not change it! I had the contract with me to sow when I had bought it. Quoted sales of goods act but they would not budge :mad:
Was really upset and took myself into not one but two different sweet shops. In Thorntons I drooled so much over the chocolate that I thought I was going to cause a flood warning :eek: resisted but it was a close thing!
Came home found box and receipt had phone changed then drank a chocolate shake so still 100% TS. Will WI tomorrow to see how much damage was done over few days off plan.
On the plus side my son's reaction when he saw me was Wow mum with your hair darker and the amount of weight you have lost you look at least 10 years younger. No wonder I love my son to bits. :D
Mere x

Ahh Mere sounds like you had a nightmare with your phone but I'm glad you sorted it and I'm sure you had a great time away!

What a lovely son you have! You must feel on cloud nine! And also must be looking FAB!

I'm sure the damage won't be as bad as you think! :D

Thanks Minnie
I hope I have not gained as I am so near goal now that I am having very slow losses. I will jump on the scales tomorrow but I am not going to post my weight until my usual WI day of Wednesday.
Mere x

glad you had a good time but what a nightmare with the phone. I guess without proof of purchase showing how old the phone is, they were digging their heels in, but glad you've got that sorted now.

Hi Jael
The thing is I did have proof of purchase as the contract showed when I had bought the phone and as it was less than a week ago they were bang out of order. I don't think this new one is working properly either as it is still not allowing me to add apps. Not much point in having an all singing all dancing phone if you can't get it to do half that it should. I will have another go at adding apps tomorrow but if it still does not work I will take it back again and terminate the contract.
I feel a rant coming on :eek:
Mere x

Unfortunately I dont think they'll let you just terminate the contract, they're a bit sneaky like that and I had to stick with an Orange contract I didnt want for a full 18 months with a Blackberry I hated :( You should ask them in the store to show you how to use the phone, add apps etc and they'll be able to tell if it's not working properly.

Best of luck with the phone Mere that is terrible that they would not change it for you hope you get it all sorted and have a lovely Easter X

Thanks Tigs and Jael
I have now got a new phone that touch wood seems to be working.
I was not going to post my WI results today but I am really pleased that i STS and did not gain while eating normal food. So now hopefully onwards and downwards.
Mere x

Just had my first mug of bouillon OMG delicious how have I got through this diet without it! :confused:
Can't believe how filling it is yummmm.
Mere x

Hi Mere,

I've been reading your diary, and am so pleased to see how well you are doing, a real inspiration!

Is there a certain kind of bouillon that you're allowed and do you know if there's a limit to how much you can have? I would imagine that some of them contain milk powder etc?

Thank you :)

Jo

Jo, the Boullion is this one: 51SnHkf4RVL._SL500_AA300_.jpgIt comes in normal and reduced salt which I find fairly salty anyway so can't imagine how salty the normal one is. You only need a tiny bit, even a teaspoon makes it quite strong for me. My Tesco sells it and health food shops usually have it too.

That is the one I bought. It is in the aisle beside the bisto etc as it is sold as a vegetable stock. I know some people have it about three times a day but this is my first time of trying it so I am no expert.
Mere x

Happy Easter everyone.:bunnydance: :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
Mere x

Hi Mere, wow you are in single digits that's fantastic! Bouillon is super for those days when savoury is a must. Happy Easter!

Back