Total Solution Mere's Diary

I think my post crossed with yours Mere, but sometimes a good strongish filter coffee makes me go :)
It might be too late at night for that now though, with caffine, but maybe in the morning, if you like coffee of course :)

I am allergic to caffine it causes me to pass out then when I come to I am violently sick until it is out of my stomach. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Mere x

I am allergic to caffine it causes me to pass out then when I come to I am violently sick until it is out of my stomach. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Mere x

Oh no !!! :eek:
No coffee for you then !!
The only other thing I can think that might make you go, that you haven't already taken, is alcohol, but thats not very helpful on a VLCD :eek:
I hope the ducolax works soon :)

Last edited:
Ducolax is normally really good, hope it does the trick

Hope you get some relief soon Mere 10 days is along time I really hope the ducolax works for you X

Anything this morning Mere ?
:)

Hope you get some relief soon Mere 10 days is along time I really hope the ducolax works for you X

Well things have moved at last. Still have a very sore tum and do not want to move far from toilet luckily we have three toilets in this house for two of us ;-) !
Mere x

Crossed posts again !!
Thank goodness Mere :D
A weight has been lifted, or flushed away ;)
I hope everything settles down soon :)

That'll be a weight off your mind :D

Like it. I will be fine in a little while. Hubby was a holistic therapist before he retired so he showed me how to massage the colon and 5mins later I went. Why could he not have shown me that days ago!
Mere x
Ps people were always telling me how good my hubby was at massages and reflexology. Guess who wouldn't know!

Like it. I will be fine in a little while. Hubby was a holistic therapist before he retired so he showed me how to massage the colon and 5mins later I went. Why could he not have shown me that days ago!
Mere x
Ps people were always telling me how good my hubby was at massages and reflexology. Guess who wouldn't know!

Fab :D
***goes off to youtube colon massage***
;)

Aww! As you say he could've shown you earlier! Never mind, you're feeling better now and that's what counts.

Hehe marge, you might get more than you bargained for you tubing that!! Have you seen these colon cleanse packs? Omg the stuff that comes out is VILE!

Aww! As you say he could've shown you earlier! Never mind, you're feeling better now and that's what counts.

Hehe marge, you might get more than you bargained for you tubing that!! Have you seen these colon cleanse packs? Omg the stuff that comes out is VILE!

The one I looked at, looks fairly easy :)
I dont think I want to know what a colon cleanse pack is....but I do need to ask !!
Is is something you buy ? Or is it one of those tube things that you do ?

Can't wait for your reply to Marge's question Ali. :D
Mere x

In spite of toilet visit I am still up 1/2lb from last week so I am now 10stones and not 9 something which is very annoying. :mad:
Still 2lb to go to goal so doubt if I will reach that this week now as official WI is Wednesday and I have been losing very slowly.
Mere x

Toilet visit may have cleared some but you are probably fairly backed up if it's been that long, it may take a while to all clear and then you might see some results.

Good thinking Jael. I will hold that thought.
Mere x

2lbs Mere you are so close to the finishing line now it's great -hopefully by Wed and hope your tum settles down Xx

Thanks Tigs.
Mere x

Back