Total Solution Mere's Diary

Hope you have a lovely day Mere.

Thanks Harry you too.
Mere x

WI this morning and I had a STS. I have decided to stop trying TS and go onto WS for a week. Too many people are saying to me now that I look great but I have to be careful or my face will start looking drawn and old. I have really struggled with hunger over the past two weeks and am beginning to think my body is trying to tell me enough is enough.
Also yesterday at the funeral I met up with loads of relatives I have not seen in ages and apart from one cousin who is like a wee bird I was easily the slimmest there. I need to start eating reasonably normal now in preparation for going to Canada which is only 4 weeks and 2 days from now.
I went on the Exante site and read about how to stabalise so I guess that is what I am now doing.
I am a little disappointed in myself that I did not get to 9st 7lbs but I have loads of packs and I got an email from Exante with a 20% off voucher so I will use that for more shakes then see where I am after my holiday and maybe try to go down a little then.
I am going away for the weekend so I doubt if I will be on here much over the next few days but I will be staying on this forum for the forseeable future as I have lots of virtual friends here.
This post has really been about me thinking out loud so sorry for all you lovely ladies who have ploughed your way through my thought process. :D
Mere x

I think its better to listen to your body Mere. Sometime we over do it. Good luck for your new plan hun. stay in touch

Dont be silly, we like to see the thought process, we're all going to get there eventually (I hope) so seeing how you deal with it is helpful to everyone :)

Thanks Jael
I felt a bit silly after I had posted it but then decided it was good to get my plan down on paper so to speak. Virtual paper. :D
Mere x

Great plan Mere especially if you are going away Canada will be so fantastic you will have a fab time X

Hi Mere. I'm glad your Aunts funeral went well, she was obviously a lovely kind hearted lady.

Thought processes on the forum are always good to get things organised in your head. Also great for everyone who reads them because we might get ideas or even better realise that we are not alone in crazy thoughts which always helps :) Listen to your body Mere and good luck with maintenance of your new fabulous figure. I'm glad you're staying with us on the forums.

Lots of great advice already given, and you've already said yourself to listen to your body. You've done it right all the way :) now you can start to enjoy foods again and learn limits and maintenance.

Any word on the naturist wedding?!

Mere, I think doing WS for a few weeks is an excellent idea.
It will help you get used to eating, and portion control, whilst effectively, still dieting :)
Maybe even a full week on WS would help kick start your loss, if you went back to TS, just prior to going ?
Either way, your head needs to be in the right frame of mind not to go mad, and doing WS will help you do just that :)

Thanks girls. No word on the naturist wedding and am not going to mmention it to neice incase she has the same crazy idea again. The first time she said it was a few years ago now so hopefully she has grown up a bit since then. I don't think it would make her too popular with her future mother-in-law! :eek:
Mere x

WI this morning and I had a STS. I have decided to stop trying TS and go onto WS for a week. Too many people are saying to me now that I look great but I have to be careful or my face will start looking drawn and old. I have really struggled with hunger over the past two weeks and am beginning to think my body is trying to tell me enough is enough.
Also yesterday at the funeral I met up with loads of relatives I have not seen in ages and apart from one cousin who is like a wee bird I was easily the slimmest there. I need to start eating reasonably normal now in preparation for going to Canada which is only 4 weeks and 2 days from now.
I went on the Exante site and read about how to stabalise so I guess that is what I am now doing.
I am a little disappointed in myself that I did not get to 9st 7lbs but I have loads of packs and I got an email from Exante with a 20% off voucher so I will use that for more shakes then see where I am after my holiday and maybe try to go down a little then.
I am going away for the weekend so I doubt if I will be on here much over the next few days but I will be staying on this forum for the forseeable future as I have lots of virtual friends here.
This post has really been about me thinking out loud so sorry for all you lovely ladies who have ploughed your way through my thought process. :D
Mere x

Excellent plan Mere I really think this is the way to go now. You must look absolutely fantastic, You have done amazingly well and are very focused. You know your body so well and I'm glad you have come to a great decision :)

Oh God what must you think of all my blabbering posts if you are apologising for one post of your thoughts lol! I am a withering broken record in my diary hehe!

Enjoy your time away you official Skinny Minnie! :D xx

Mere I think that sounds like a brilliant plan. You're at an idea weight and I think it's a good idea to stabilise before going to Canada.

I hope you have a lovely weekend away.

x

Thanks I am looking forward to the weekend away. It was my grandaughter's 8th birthday today so I had a teeny tiny bit of cake. Daughter's mother-in-law has been going to Scottish Slimmers and has lost just over a stone. She is looking good and had to keep pulling up her trousers as she does not want to buy a smaller size yet. Sound familiar? :D
Mere x

Are you going anywhere nice Mere ?
:)

Morning Mere, Hope you have a lovely day:)

Morning Mere have a fab day slinky :D xx

Morning Mere. Are you out and about today? How're the cravings and hunger are thy under control now? Hope you have a lovely day.

Morning Mere. Are you out and about today? How're the cravings and hunger are thy under control now? Hope you have a lovely day.

Thanks Angel hunger not too bad. I am in Five for the weekend but got shakes and bars with me. Hope you are having a lovely day too.
Mere x

Back