Total Solution Mere's Diary

Hope you have a lovely weekend Mere X

Thanks I am staying with my son and the boys. Worked off a good few calories today giving the downstairs a good clean.
Mere x

Enjoy your weekend with family.

Have a fab time Mere :) x

Thanks Ali if you call spring cleaning having a good time then everything is ticketyboo.
Mere x

Haha! Not for me, but then again its nice to see the difference, if only it wasn't such a boring job! Xx

Haha! Not for me, but then again its nice to see the difference, if only it wasn't such a boring job! Xx

I love creating order out of mess which is exactly what I was doing today.
Mere x

Have a fab weekend Mere :) xx

Have a fab weekend Mere :) xx

Thanks ED. I am back home and the sun is shining.
Got a text from son thanking hubby and I for all we do for him. Just what mum and dads are for!
Mere x

That is fabulous Mere I know you will say that's what Mums do but you really are a wonderful person with a heart of Gold xx

Thanks ED but really that is what mums do. You put your wee ones first too.
Mere x

I know, but you are still wonderful with a heart of gold xx

Well I finally took some pics this morning of the new me. Hair and makeup not done but I just wanted them out of the way. The before picture was taken in the summer at the same weight as I was when I started Exante in January. The others were all taken this morning in size 10 trousers and size 12 tops. The red dress is my target dress that I last got into 17 years ago!
Mere xbefore.jpggym 2.jpgnavy 2.jpgnavy 3.jpgred 2.jpg

Thanks Jael unlike ED I do not have a tiny waist and I am not brave enough to post underwear pics :eek:
Mere x

I dont think many of us are confident enough to post underwear or swimwear pictures. You'll certainly never see any of me lol.

Wow wow wow!

Mere you look incredible, So tiny!! That red dress looks fantastic and looks to have plenty of room in there too, Well done Mere you teeny Star :) xx

aw well done to you!! what a difference x

Thanks ED and time2go,
I must admit I was a bit surprised when I saw my before and after pictures together. While you are doing the diet although you know you are dropping the weight and the dress size you don't really see the difference as it is gradual and you get used to seeing yourself at the present weight. I am still always a bit surprised when I try on size 10s and they fit! You are right ED there is quite a bit of room in the dress. I am sorry now that I threw the jacket out but the jacket had big shoulder pads and was very dated where as the dress is a classic. The dress is a designer dress in a size 12 and cost a fortune which is why I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it. Never expected to be able to wear it again though so really pleased.
Mere x

That is just so, so true Mere. You just don't realise you have shrunk until you see it in a lump of proof. You must feel amazing, You really look it :)

Well done Mere, feeling proud of you. I will join you at the finish line soon, save me a space :) xx

Back