Total Solution Mere's Diary

Really worried about you Mere, look after yourself and think of nothing but health right now please. Hope you make a speedy recovery and feel better soon, not diet related, but for your health alone xx

Jael and Ed they are right. Look after yourself hun.your health is more important than anything. Hugs xxxx

Chuffiing Nora Mere !!! :eek:
Fainting !?!?!?!?
Oh Mere, yes, you need to have more inside you just now, to help you recover. You really need to be fighting fight for your holiday.
Was it your blood pressure that caused it do you think ?
I am sure I have read somewhere that sometimes dizzyness can be because you dont have enough fluid in your body too, and you did say you werent drinking as much water. If you are not eating big meals either, then you cant get water from food either.
I hope you feel better soon
:)

Hope you are looking after yourself Mere you need to get yourself better for your Canada trip take it easy and take care Xx

Hi girls
I am feeling a bit better and hubby says I do not look as bad. :eek:
Nothing like a compliment to make you feel good , and that was nothing like a compliment.
Have been keeping up with all your diaries. There have been some super losses this week.
ED I am glad you are getting your head round gym and maintenance issues.
Some of the things you listed on your super foods are an aquired taste so my advice would be to buy very small amounts of food you have never tasted before as no matter how good it is for you, you may not like the taste of it and end up throwing it out. I can't stand cous cous for example. I love avocado with prawns piled into the space where the stone comes out. I make a seafood dressing with mayo and tomato sauce to mix in with the prawns as it is much cheaper than shop bought sauce. Dead easy to make just mix a tablespoon of sauce with 2 tablespoons of mayo and then adjust to taste. It is also good over things like salmon.
Hope everyone has a really good weekend.
Mere x

Glad you're feeling better Mere, you gave us all a bit of a scare there.

I used to make "pink sauce" too, with mayo and ketchup (or a bit of tomato puree) and you can always add tabasco or worcestershire sauce to it to spice it up a bit, it's lovely and the kids usually like it too, especially if you leave the swirls of tomato in the mayo, it's very pretty.

Really glad your on the mend. Hopefully back to full strength soon xxx

Thank you for the advice Mere it is noted! Glad you are feeling a little better but remember to continue looking after yourself or you could fall back and be unwell again. Relieved to hear things have improved though phew!

Have a lovely day Mere xx

I dont that sauce too mere !!
I sometimes add a bit of lemon juice or garlic :D
Im glad you are feeling better mere :D

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Mere. Get well soon and take care :)

Glad to hear something from you, look after yourself hun.

Glad to hear something from you, look after yourself hun.

Thanks for your kind wishes. I am feeling a lot better only mildly dizzy now. I have been eating a bit more but my weight is creeping up and that is not pleasing me especially as all my holiday clothes are size 10 s.
I will post my WI as usual on Wednesday. Hope you have a good day.
Mere x

Mere have you been to the doctors to find out what's causing the dizziness? It doesn't sound good that it's been going on for so many days. My guess would be low blood pressure but I'm not a doctor obviously. Please take care of yourself, your health right now is the most important thing.

Thanks Jael
I have seen the doctor he thinks I have low blood sugar. I have a blood pressure monitor and although initially my blood pressure was very high it is now at normal levels. Doctors advice was to come off the diet and eat more. So I am now only having one pack at breakfast then healthy lunch and dinner. I am still a bit dizzy in the mornings especially if on the computer but my weight has started going up again because I am eating far more. Can't win.
Mere x

Your weight gain might be mainly water rather than real weight, unless you're having a substantial number of calories more you can't be putting on much. But do remember that you've gone from being very active to having to take it easy so you're not burning calories at the same rate you were before. Once you're able to be active again it should even itself out and maybe lose a little bit again. But there's no point being skinny if it makes you ill, you have to get well first.

I hope it evens itself out for you mere :)
As Jael says, no point being thin and unwell :)

I very much doubt you are eating enough to pile on fat Mere.. It will almost certainly be glycogen stores filling back up that's all :) You've always been excellent with your good choices so it will be just fine, Your body has a lot to deal with at the moment. Not only being unwell but also a change in diet, Things will be just fine.

For now worry about nothing apart from health :) xx

I'm glad you've seen the doctor and found a possible cause. I agree with the girls- it's not going to be fat that's causing the scales going up- especially as it sounds like you're still making good choices. Your health is important and if it means eating a little more than it's worth it to be fit and healthy rather than thin and poorly. With your exercise regime, eating a little more will do you know harm :) Have plenty of rest Mere x

I'm glad you've seen the doctor and found a possible cause. I agree with the girls- it's not going to be fat that's causing the scales going up- especially as it sounds like you're still making good choices. Your health is important and if it means eating a little more than it's worth it to be fit and healthy rather than thin and poorly. With your exercise regime, eating a little more will do you know harm :) Have plenty of rest Mere x

Thanks Minnie resting I'd all I seem to be doing. I am hoping to be well enough to get back yo the gym tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely day.
Mere x

Back