Total Solution Mere's Diary

Well done, I guess that's the trick on maintaining weight loss, if you have more one day you have less after. That's one of the things in that Beck book I got, about how slim people live, they compensate if they overeat one day with eating less the next meal/day.

I must try to get that Beck book.
Mere x

Thanks Marge I drank far too much wine and has a cheese tartlet for main course just your kind of thing. Have had three shakes today to make up for it. Mere x
As long as you enjoyed it Mere, and didnt have a hangover :)
TS on shakes with a hangover is very difficult :(

Oh wow, You look beautiful Mere, and Hubby looks very dapper too. Glad you had a great time and you have the right idea about being able to enjoy but then making up for it the next day. Well done Mere xx

Well Done Mere :D

Trying hard to undo the over indulgence of the wedding on Friday. Had three shakes yesterday and a bar. Going to do the same today. Have been drinking loads of water today 2.5 litres so far.
Mere x

Forgot to say got lots of compliments on my weight loss but all from men!!!
Mere x

that doesn't suprise me, women are more likely to be envious and therefore wont say anything, but I'm glad you did get some compliments :)

that doesn't suprise me, women are more likely to be envious and therefore wont say anything, but I'm glad you did get some compliments :)

I was really surprised as I didn't think men noticed. After they said about my weight loss their wives agreed that I was looking great.
Mere x

Oh aye, men notice alright !!
I bet your husband was chuffed that they did too !!
:)

How lovely that the men commented

Oh aye, men notice alright !!
I bet your husband was chuffed that they did too !!
:)

He was and said I was the slimmest woman there. Not really true as some of the young girls were a lot slimmer.
Mere x

Really pleased you had lovely compliments Mere! Left to the ladies, You'd have left there thinking your hard work wasn't noticeable! Women can be a scatty breed lol I will never understand it, but jealousy means you're successful :) xx

That's mad that the women never said anything I bet get did notice great that you got some compliments after all ur work well done on the shakes and all that water you are fab X

Ahh so happy you have received some lovely compliments from men :p Hee hee!

Thanks T. More important to be happy with yourself than worry about compliments tho it does give you a little boost. :)
Mere x

Not long until you're holiday now Mere how exciting! Great time too, The weather is awful here. I should have looked for rain macs on eBay not leather jackets! When do you leave? xx

We fly down to Heathrow next Friday evening and to Calgary at lunch time on the Saturday. I bought the knickers and socks today so the holiday feels close now. I think we fly to Canada on the same day you go to Yorkshire.
Mere x

I think we are all off at the same time I am off for a week next Friday the countdown is on!!! ED I hear you on the weather it's awful you would never think it was May x

Back