Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks Marge how is your weekend going?

Thanks Marge how is your weekend going?

It was a good weekend Mere. Lovely to catch up with friends I haven't seen for a while :)
Back to exante and the gym today :D

How was yours ? :)

Fabulous photo Mere xx

It's a boy. Some people will have made a bit of money at the bookies because most people thought it must be a girl because they changed the constitution to let a girl be next in the line of succession. Good luck to the new little family.

That's a lovely pic mere. Hope you are feeling better now.

Back at the Zumba class today. Really enjoyed it but first dance I stretched my left arm up forgetting that was the one I fell on when I passed out. Now my shoulder is as sore as ever!
Have booked power hoop for tomorrow. My blood pressure is still very low but I feel fine.
Mere x

Awwww look after yourself mere.

Thanks Harry you too x

Mere, there is a thread in the main exante part of the forum, about low blood pressure and dizziness started by buttons the supercat.
Someone has suggested that increasing salt levels could help with it all, as it works for them.
Its not to sit and eat spoonfuls of salt. Just to add a bit more to your diet. Someone has suggested have 2 or 3 mugfuls of boullioun a day to help ?
Im not sure how effective it is, but I think it might be worth a try :)

I do not take any salt at all as I have an allergy to it so that will not work for me but thanks for letting me know. X

I do not take any salt at all as I have an allergy to it so that will not work for me but thanks for letting me know. X

Ah, I remember now you saying that before Mere. I hope it gets resolved soon :)

Great that you're enjoying the classes but ouch about the injury! xx

You go careful at the gym Mere :) Hope you've ben enjoying the sunshine! xx

At Powerhoop today. We were skipping and playing netball while hooping. Cant believe how good we have all become. Sweat lashing off me so now popping in the shower before going out for lunch with the 'girls'. Also pleased that my weight has gone down another 1lb.

Wow, that sounds amazing! Your waist will be whittling away :) well done on the 1lb down :) xxx

Well done for that 1lbs whoosh.

Yesterdays bargain a lovely Phase Eight dress at 70% off. I am invited to two weddings next May so if I want to wear this dress I am committed to keeping the weight off for a year. Size 12 so I just hope it fits.

blue dress.jpg

It's gorgeous. Fingers crossed, or if it is too big could you take it in. Xxx

That's a lovely dress ...lovely colour too :)

Back