Total Solution Mere's Diary

I am sure you will have a great loss...you must keep us posted on how you do

After 2 days TS could not get to sleep at all last night. Caved in at 5o'clock this morning and had a hot chocolate and a biscuit. Was then able to sleep so think I must just have been hungry although I did not feel hungry!
Today I will try WS. My Exante order is due for delivery today. Three boxes of 50 shakes yikes!

Good luck hun :)

Thanks Lani How are you doing? x

Thanks Lani How are you doing? x

Im good, hope your mum is ok...I'm going through the same with my nan, she had a stroke in January and is very I'll horrible to watch the people you love not get better, thoughts are with you x

Thanks girls. I am well and truly in the zone. Got my fitbit flex from Exante today and have already earned a badge for doing more than 5000 steps this morning. Off to do a bit more walking now. Hope you are all having a good diet day. Mere x

Fitbit was given free by Exante if you spent £130. I bought 2 boxes of shakes and a mousse mix. The fitbit looks like a bracelet but it has a little computer in it which you charge up on a USB port. The device then records the calories you are burning and the amount of steps you are taking. You put in current weight and goal weight and whether you want the easy middle or hard option. It then tells you when you should reach your goal weight and counts down the calories you have left for that day.
You record any exercise you do and the meals you eat. If you keep it on during the night it can tell you about the quality of your sleep and it can work as an alarm to wake you by gentle vibration. This is my first day of using it and I am well impressed so far.
Fitbit costs £79 to buy so I felt it was a really good Exante deal as I was about to stock up with shakes anyway.
If you want more info about it google Fitbit or look on the Exante site. x

That should read 130 pounds sterling, not weight! And cost is 79 pounds.

It sounds fab Mere I did see the offer on Exante and thought it was great - I just didn't know exactly what it does but now that you say you plug it into a USB it makes sense. I may have to stock up on packets if its still on offer x

Weight today was 10st 3lbs so I have lost 2lbs in 4 days so am very pleased with that. 5lbs to go. Have reset fitbit. Going to the gym to power hoop class so will wear heart rate monitor and fit bit to see if fitbit records the calories I use accurately.

Well done mere. Nice to have you back ;)

Sorry to hear about your road rage experience. I hope the police catch the plon..... x

Just eaten my first chocolate mousse made with Exante milk shake and 1 teaspoonful of mousse mix. Delicious!!!

Back