Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks you too, don't work too hard. x

I hope it wasn't a waste of money Mere :(
The microdermabrasion I had certainly was !!

My inch loss treatment certainly seems to be a waste of money. I have been twice now had 4 treatments, I laser, and 3 pads and corset. Have not lost either weight or inches. The advert said you would have a choice of three treatments but you get no choice. Most of the treatments are the pads and corset for 20 mins. On her site it looked as if a treatment lasted for an hour but each is 20 mins including getting ready and getting clothes on again at the end. Yesterday I had a double treatment that was supposed to be 40 mins of pads but I timed it and only had the pads on for 30 mins.
G***** sent out a questionnaire which I have never had before so I think maybe they have had some complaints. I replied that the staff were lovely but the advert was misleading and I certainly would not go again or recommend it to anyone.
One laser and three pads next week then I am finished so we will see. x

Aw Mere that's a shame. I had a bad experience with Gr****n and some facials, so I tend to steer clear now. Only thing I did buy recently was their exante bars when they were on offer, but I knew that would be worth it.

I think I might try the shrinking violet wraps before my wedding as I have heard good things about them. If I go for it, I'll let u know how it goes.

Hope you have a good one today x

I have never heard about shrinking violet wraps, they sound good, just love the name. Hope today is a good one for you too. x
Ps I have only ever bought goods from G....... And they have usually been a good bargain. Have also bought a couple of short breaks, excellent value.

What a Shame Mere how do they get away with saying the times were not what they were maybe you should ring them and try and get even some refund on it - hope you have a good weekend Xx

Thanks Tigs. I have sent a complaint to G........ Waiting to see what happens. I have only a few pounds to lose to get back to target weight, I think all their claims for huge inch and weight loss must be for people who have not been dieting and are pretty big. I am a size 12 but want to get back to my size 10s. x

My treatment was the same time wise. I was given an excessive amount of time to get ready either side of the treatment thus reducing the actual treatment ! Pure rubbish !
Im treating myself to a diy face treatment for my next mini goal :)
I have also heard good things about the shrinking violent wraps. I believe they are great for special occasions but the effects do not last long term.
I guess real weight loss and toning has to still be done eh ?;)
Happy Saturday Mere :D

That's rubbish about your treatment Mere. Has ******* responded yet? X

No Lil there has been no response from G........ I have 1 more laser and 1 hour of pads and heated corset over Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday then I am finished. I have not lost any inches so far will report back on Thursday. x

Good luck with the treatment Mere have a good day x

Hi Mere, I was having a look to have a read about the light headedness and dizziness you were experiencing last year and got engrossed in your diary. You've done brilliantly! Glad to see some feedback on the laser thing as I've been tempted to get that offer too x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Twinkle, I have my last treatment today, 40 mins of pads and warm corset thing. I do not see any difference in my shape at all. The course has been very relaxing but to be honest I think I would rather have spent the money on massages. I think it was a bit of a rip off but since I complained to G.......... I have had slightly longer time. Gave me full 20 mins yesterday instead of using half of it to allow me to get changed. Getting changed just means pulling up top and tucking it under my bra and pulling down trousers to hip bones. Don't exactly need 5 mins at each end to do that!
I would not waste your money. Use your cash to buy some nice new clothes when you get to goal. x

Hi Twinkle, I have my last treatment today, 40 mins of pads and warm corset thing. I do not see any difference in my shape at all. The course has been very relaxing but to be honest I think I would rather have spent the money on massages. I think it was a bit of a rip off but since I complained to G.......... I have had slightly longer time. Gave me full 20 mins yesterday instead of using half of it to allow me to get changed. Getting changed just means pulling up top and tucking it under my bra and pulling down trousers to hip bones. Don't exactly need 5 mins at each end to do that!
I would not waste your money. Use your cash to buy some nice new clothes when you get to goal. x

I'm sorry to hear it's not been any good for you :-( but thank you for sharing, as it's stopped me doing it xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well last inch loss treatment finished. I lost 1inch under my bust, 1/2inch from my waist and 2inches from my stomach not a lot for almost £100. I could loose more than that on a week TS. The girl suggested I have another set of treatments but I told her I did not have money to spend on something with such poor results. It turns out the man and woman on the web page had 4 times the treatments I had and had also been on their very expensive weight loss replacement meals. All a bit of a con really! Still you live and learn. x

Sorry to hear that Mere. I hope something comes from your complaint :)

Thanks Marge but I don't expect anything to happen re G...... I certainly got longer this week so I think my complaint has got to the firm concerned. x

Back