Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks Harry. I know you had a great holiday in Goa I just hope I enjoy my holiday as much in Borneo. We fly in three planes to get there and have three internal flights then three more to get home again. I just love flying so that will be a big part of the fun for me. x

Why when I am struggling to lose weight did I feel the need to eat 90g of cooking chocolate? Bad enough but I don't even like chocolate!

Cooking chocolate isn't even nice chocolate!

I know but I just stuffed it in. I did not like the taste or the texture, it was so greasy but I couldn't swallow it fast enough. No pleasure what so ever just madness.

That is fairly mad Mere !!
Cooking chocolate is :yuk:
I actually use cheap own brand chocolate when cooking which is nicer in the finished baking item ;)
But you never know, maybe the boost of calories will kick start a loss ? :cross:

I understand what you mean. I don't like chocolate either but when I am on my periods I can eat chocolate all day long.
Sometimes your body need something then you crave for it..
Hopefully it was just one odd day don't make a habit of it.
Have a good day Mere xxx

Thanks Harry I was the same at that time of the month but last one was over 6 years ago so I no longer have that excuse! Have a good day. x

The only time I'm particularly bothered about chocolate is when I'm on a diet wen it becomes one of my main weaknesses!

I know that feeling too well. I'm not sure why but sometimes I just can't get good in my mouth fast enough, for no reason!
Hopefully it will give your metabolism a boost though and get this 7 lb off x

even if you dont have totm anymore, does your body not still get monthly hormone surges? I was always under the impression that still happened? But yuck, even as a confirmed chocoholic I can't eat cooking chocolate, it tastes like soap to me lol. When I was a kid though, I'd eat anything, I even ate dog chocs once lol.

I hope so Lil. I feel very motivated today.

Mere it must have been a body need otherwise I can't see you wanting cooking chocolate - a bit like a craving during pregnancy!

I have had a very good day today with shakes and a chicken salad. Feel stuffed now because I drank so much water with my salad! Exercise today was powerhoop 15 mins to the left then 15 mins to the right. Find hooping to the right quite difficult. Did the hoop while watching a New Zealand program about what is in our food. With the amount of fat in a burger I will never put one in my mouth again!

Oh my !! I can only hoop the one way !!! :eek:
Well done on a good day Mere :D

I can only hoop one way too! Just done 60mins all one way lol! Might have to try doing it the other way too lol xxx

I can only hoop one way too! Just done 60mins all one way lol! Might have to try doing it the other way too lol xxx

I think my head would burst if I tried it the other way !

Well done Mere all that hooping is fab - I can't even hoop one way around properly let alone both ways :)

Today in the gym I "climbed Mount Kilimanjaro" level 5 for 74mins and burned off 535 calories. Well pleased with that. Mount Kilimanjaro is the same height as Mount Kinabalu (give or take a few feet) which I will be climbing in August. Mind you it will take two days!

Last edited:
Just back from my walk round the countryside 74mins same as this morning but burned off 505 calories. If the weight does not drop off me now I will not be a happy wee bunny!

Back