Total Solution Mere's Diary

I have had my twin grandsons staying for a few days since we got back from Skye so life has been hectic and the diet has dived out of the window!
Exercise yesterday was a hasty Zumba class 45 mins and 250 calories. Today was a bit better with 60 mins powerhoop followed by 4 mins on the stepper, which is the equivalent of going up 11 stories! And 15 mins on the treadmill climbing hills. Total calorie burn off was 500 cals.
I really need to get a few good diet days done or I will not fit into my size 10 dress for the wedding I am going to at the beginning of May. I also have a visit to my sister planned for the middle of this month and she is a feeder!!

Great exercise Mere you are doing fab - it's hard when you visit feeders houses it really is - best of luck I'm sure you'll be in that size 10 dress in no time your doing fab with all that exercise x

Amazing exercise levels Mere! I'm sure you'll fit into that dress. You'll have to keep burning plenty of calories to make up for your sister feeding you up!

No problemo for Mere to fit into that dress. I have full confidence in you.
you are very determined unlike me.
hope you are enjoying your grandsons company.

Mere, I have a wedding to go to that first weekend in May too.
I cannot get my head into this diet today.
I will tomorrow, as I know I need to. I'm back to the gym tomorrow too. :)
We can do it Mere :D

You can both do it - I'm sure of that!

Feeders are buggars lol! Today is the day I've felt back in control properly. Been home from Wales 8 days lol! With all your exercise your whittling away the inches! Xxx

How is your day going mere?

Hi Harry have had a busy day. Hair cut then home and cleaned my leather suite and then nourished it. It is looking like new but it was hard work. I then oiled my oak coffee table. No sooner finished that than my daughter phoned wanting to go for a walk. 75 mins later I am just back home and about to have a bar for dinner. Not doing TS but WS to try to lose a little bit of weight before going to my sisters the feeder!
Have a lovely weekend. x

That was a hectic day Mere.
Hope you have a lovely weekend

Exercise today was walking my sons dog. 100mins and 615 calories. Dog is now in a state of collapse!

Exercise today was walking my sons dog. 100mins and 615 calories. Dog is now in a state of collapse!

You do fab with your exercise! I think we have a new superwoman on our hands :)
The poor dog has had his legs walked off hope he/she is recovered!
Have you been weighing Mere? I'm not sure I'll ever be able to give up the scales but I'm getting better x
Have a good week x

I am not losing weight. I have been the same weight for weeks now neither losing or gaining. The dog is a cockapoo called Mylo, a little boy almost two years old. We have him for a week while our son is on a course and the family are on holiday in a caravan. We have always had dogs but as hubby and I are now both retired I decided a dog was too tying so we borrow Mylo now and again. Good luck with your last little bit to goal.

Today's exercise was a bit of hiking. Almost three hours and 1100cals used up. Hubby was walking behind me and said my trousers were looking awful baggy on me now, so although I am not losing weight I think I must be slimmer. Dog is now lying in his bed exhausted!

sometimes those inches come off without the scales reflecting anything. I have no idea how that works but it really does, I see so many people reporting similar things on the group.

Well done Mere on all that exercise you are doing fab - the poor dog must be shattered :) I bet you do look slimmer with all that exercise X

Super fitty as usual Mere. Funny you should mention lbs vs inches because I have actually just restarted with NO weigh in. I am only measuring this time, for that exact reason! It is very true.

You are doing fantastic, and not just for what you are doing, but for how long you have been and still are doing it. That's what I lack xx

Well done for all that exercise Mere.
I am sure you are gaining muscles and losing fat so win win situation. I wish I could do that much exercise. I am always tired cause of my work.
Hope you had a good day xxx

Hi Harry I am lucky I am retired so time is not an issue. Today's exercise was only 225 cals at my Zumba class so I am going for a walk with my daughter and the dog later. Will have my heart rate monitor on to record the calories. x

Walk tonight with dog and daughter 72mins and 432 cals pleased with that.

Back