Total Solution Mere's Diary

Well done mere. I hope by Monday I feel better :), and I will try to catch you up :p

Well done on all the exercise Mere. X

Went to Zumba class then a bit on the machines. another 6km done only 177 to go!

Last edited:
Treadmill today 7km. So now have 169 to go yikes!

Last edited:
Well done mere. Im hoping to get back to the gym either Thursday or Friday :), and hopefully catch up with you a wee bit :p

Walked another 7km today so 162 km to go!

Last edited:
Did not have time to post yesterday but between yesterday and today I have walked 23km. Now got 138km to go. I am feeling really fit but still not dropping any weight!

Oh mere, you are doing marvellous on the walking challenge. I feel so bad as I have only done 8km because of the lurgy hitting me :(, and not being able to do any :(
I am going to shred tomorrow and start back waling too. I just wish the rest of this lurgy would lift and let me get on with living ! Its really annoying me now :(
Well done xxx

Well done with all that walk Mere.
as long as you are feeling fit that matters. Have a good day.

Walked 6km today but had made a mistake in my counting so can only take 5km off! I am now at 133km to go. Just as well my walking is better than my maths!

Walked 12km today. So now have 121 to go.

Forgot to record Saturday's walk which was 8km so now actually only have 113km to go. Getting there!

You are doing great mere.
Im not recirding my walks, as I know I havent done enough to finish on time.
I did go for a lovely 3 mile walk by the sea yesterday :D
And if the weather keeps up today we are going to do it again :)

Hi Marge I went for a long walk by the sea yesterday too as well as my usual 1.5 hour walk round the country. Today I have walked 6km and may go out with my daughter tonight. So total now is 106km to go. I am going to my sisters next week for a short holiday to see her new baby granddaughter so I will probably do more holding the baby than walking!

Thats great walk though mere :)
I walked about a mile and a half tonight. Not as far as last night, but I had sandals on :p
It was still good though :)

Today's walk was 8 km still 98km to go.

I have been getting into walking now Mere :). Its keeping my head right :)

Reading your posts has inspired me to set up a new walking challenge!

I still have 138km left to do Mere :). Im getting there. :D

Back