Total Solution Mere's Diary

Hi all
I have been on holiday for a week but tried to keep up the walking, not too successfully! I walked 42 km over the week which makes 56 km to go. I have not had time to catch up with diaries yet so don't know how you are all doing, will catch up after my walk. I have put on several pounds and am now at an all time high for this year at 10st 8.25lbs. I am ashamed to admit I have had to dig out a couple of my size 14 jeans again. This week I will have to get back into the exercise and walking or I will never get into my size 10s for my holiday in August!!! :-/

Walked just 6km today so 50km to go.

Well done Mere. I haven't even been out yet!

Hi Lynne, enjoy your walk when you go. It is a lovely day here and I am now sitting in the garden reading the third Game of Thrones book and trying not to think about food! I was trying to add you to my subscribed list but I can't remember how to do it, silly me. :-(

Hi Mere. You did it. I had a nice walk but had to come back after 3k as needed a pee. That's the problem with exante!

I know the feeling! When I finished a half marathon I couldn't get to the loo quick enough! Such relief!!! :)

Hi what is your main thread called Lynne?

Hi Mere. It's [h=2]Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.[/h]

Mere just caught up on your diary...wow how amazing are you? Loads with the amount of walking you are doing x

Hey mere, walking is a great way to burn cals so well done on your challenge! Your doing amazing. I've no doubt you'll get that weight down soon xxx

You are doing fantastic with the walking Mere :)
I am sure a couple of weeks in a good routine will see you packing those size 14's away again :)

Did 10 km in the gym this morning. Had to stop when the sweat running into my eyes was so nippy I couldn't see! Now I know why all those tennis players wear sweat bands round their heads. Only 40 km to go but this afternoon is going to be devoted to watching Andy playing at Wimbledon. Hope everyone is having a great day. x

10k is certainly impressive!

10k is brilliant

Thanks Lynne and Shrimp. I am really enjoying walking, in the gym I go on the treadmill with an incline of 15 so it is really hard going but it is preparing me for climbing Mount Kinabalu in a few weeks time.

I can't take the credit. It was Marge who inspired me but that is what this site is all about. We are all helping each other in all sorts of ways. x

Gym this morning did 6km so now 34km to go. When the tennis is on I turn into a couch potato so this afternoon I have decided to hoop while I watch. I will take breaks when they do. I will let you know how I get on. Just off to move the coffee table out of the way so I can walk about a bit while I hoop!

I hooped for 60 mins without a break in the end. Stopped when the phone rang. I walked up and down while I hooped and added another 3km to my total so now only 31km to do.

I have had a TS day but am really hungry so debating whether to have a bar or not. I really need to get these holiday pounds off for my big holiday.

Back