Total Solution Mere's Diary

Wow mere! More days like that and you'll soon be back to where you wanna be! Welldone! Xxx

Did 6km at the gym today. I have my grandsons staying for a couple of weeks so my gym and walking regime is out the window! Only 25km to go now and hope to hit the gym tomorrow again.

Managed another 6km today so now only 19km to go. Having a TS day too to try to shift this weight.

Terrific Mere. You're quite an inspiration! I only tend to do 2 or 3 miles a day!

Nothing to do with diet but hubby is buying me a hot tub for my birthday! Mind you maybe it has to do with diet as I do not want to look like a blimp in my swim suit or have the water overflow as I get my fat a*** lowered in!!!
Guy is coming this week to examine the site and tell us if we have to have the decking reinforced. I am already planning some pool parties with my friends as it seats 6.
Gym and TS for me starting tomorrow.

Good idea Bob. Gym today did 9.5km so now have only another 9.5km to go to reach target. Came home and scrubbed garden furniture so that must have worked off a fair few calories. One Exante shake and one small baked potato so far today. Calorie counting to stay under 1000 cals. Surely I can lose some weight in the 20 days I have left before I go on holiday.

Now that is an incentive Mere. What a lovely birthday present!

Gym today did 7km so now only have 2.5km to complete The challenge. Will be back in the gym tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good day. x

Walked 8km today so have more than made my target. Really pleased. Had on my size 10 trousers today but they are a wee bit nippit! Only 16 days until my holiday and I need to lose a few pounds. x

Another 5.5km today, very hot in the gym and had to stop early because I felt faint. Just not used to this hot weather!

How much would you like to lose mere? Are you weighing daily? My our really going for it! You go girl! Xxx

I really need to lose about 9lbs but I will not do that in just two weeks. I need to get super fit for my holiday as I will be trekking for between 6 and 8 hours a day for 14 out of 19 days that we are away. I should come back slimmer if not lighter! To date I have only walked about 4 hours at a time and that was without a heavy rucksack so for the next two weeks I will have to upt the ante!

At least you know by really upping the ante, you are losing inches and getting yourself in top top shape. You really are inspiring! Xxx

Thanks Carrie but you are the inspiring one. I am the one who is slowly gaining weight! x

For what you put in at the gym missy it's definitely not fat your gaining. Muscley mere ;) xxx

I know some is muscle but I also have a roll of fat round my middle that I can't shift. I know my figure is better that most women my age but I am a perfectionist and it is just not good enough. I don't expect to be as slim as you but at the moment my weight is in the mild overweight category. Anyway enough moaning ready to go to the gym and work on that fat! x

Back