Total Solution Mere's Diary

Just got an invitation to a wedding on the 31st October, so have to really concentrate on the diet now. I think that is about 7 weeks away. Should be able to lose 7lbs in that time to get me back to target weight. Fingers crossed and lips zipped!

You will definitely loose 7lbs in that time Mere no problem - it's a Great incentive also a wedding - you will be at that target weight in no time x

Thanks Tigs but I have stayed at 10st 5lb for months which is 7 lbs above my target weight. I am that weight again just now. No Exante for a few days only calorie counting and fingers crossed. Getting a new program at the gym on Monday so hopefully that will help things to move too. Still no alcohol.

Not had a good day. Was very bored and ate a chocolate biscuit and a packet of crisps. Calorie total for day 1430. Will try to do better tomorrow.

Never mind. Chalk it up to experience :) you can still lose weight on that many calories anyway xx

Today was 1500 calories not good when I am trying to stay about 1000. I will WI tomorrow but then I am going back to my usual Thursday WI.

Lost a pound this week back to my nemesis of 10st 5lb. Have an appointment with a personal trainer at the gym at 1pm so will ask her to give me a program that will shift the weight.

Got my new program at the gym:- involves cross trainer, bike, rowing machine, treadmill and power plate. It is hard and I have to do it three times a week for several weeks then it will be reviewed. I also have my Zumba class and my Powerhoop class. If that does not get me slimmer nothing will.

Having a good day. Two packs down 45 mins Zumba and over 10000 steps. Now for an hour in the hot tub and a ham salad for dinner followed by good Scottish strawberries.

Finished on 728cals but exercise was 756! How good do I feel. x

Well done you.

Thanks Harry. x

Good day again. Ate 900 cals but exercised 1100 so really pleased with that.

That's incredible! Well done x

Back