Total Solution Mere's Diary

I was a teacher in a promoted post so I had a good salary. My husband was a fireman in charge of a team within industry so he had a good salary too. We did save a bit of money every month. We did not have our wonderful holidays until we were older and our kids had left home. I think children are probably the biggest drain on income! x

WI today 10st 4.5lb I am pleased with that since it is the first time I have broken the 10st 5lb barrier in 7 months. Now to keep up the momentum. First wedding I am going to is at the end of October so 6 weeks. If I lose at this same rate I will be back at my target weight by then.

Just home from a fabulous spa day at Trump Turnberry Hotel. It was a birthday present from my son for my daughter and I. I spent an hour in the gym followed by a few lengths of the pool a spa then a glass of prosecco. Back in the spa then sauna steam room and relaxation room. We then had some little cakes and sweets with coffee. Relaxation then a power shower with gorgeous shampoo etc. lastly we had a facial and a back massage. Fabulous not sure it was worth £95 just glad I did not pay it but I am now so relaxed I am almost horizontal!

It was a perfect day but here we are at 7.30 and I can hardly keep my eyes open! I am on the 7th Game of Thrones book and am desperate to read it but I know if I read a couple of pages I will be sound asleep. x

Well done Mere on your weight loss fab to be under 10.5 well done - your day sounds amazing - like the perfect day - hope you enjoyed it have a wonderful weekend x

Sounds like an amazing day :)

I got confused when you said the 7th Game of Thrones book, cos there's only been 5, but then I remembered that some publishers have split some of the books into 2 volumes. I read them all on my cruise a few years ago :)

My day is what you are needing. xxx

Oh my goodness...your photos are amazing! What an experience

An hour in the gym this morning and a two hour walk up hill to make up for the packet of Caramel nibbles I ate today! Nibbles were 620 calories but exercise was about a thousand calories more!

An hour in the gym. Couldn't decide whether to go to powerhoop class or not but it was cancelled so decision made. x

Your pictures of ypur holiday look amazing Mere :)
Well done on getting past 10st 5lbs :)

Back