Total Solution Mere's Diary

Had a super couple of days with my son and the family. He is off to Senegal tomorrow for 28 days but I am going up in a couple of weeks to stay for a week because they are having a new door fitted and the landscape gardener is going to be there all week so basically I am house and dog sitting. They are having the whole house done before their wedding so I plan to do some painting and papering while I am there. Keep myself busy and not let boredom cause me to overeat!

Hi Mere congratulations on Maintaining so well. I'm hoping to restart again. It's great you're still here and busy as always. X

Thanks Angel. Good luck with restart. x

Oh Mere...you are so close to your goal weight and the same as last year (virtually)... That's brilliant

Thanks Shrimp but I am not happy that I do not seem to be able to get back to my target weight no matter what I do.

Hi mere
Hope things are going well ?x

Hi Mere, good luck on losing the last few stubborn pounds. You're so fit maybe it'll suddenly start to go again after a bit of a stall. Hope you're ok.

Hello mere :)
I'm back again to get to goal and meet you for coffee when I do !

Hi everyone I am back from my sons house. Sorry I have not been on here for over a week but I will catch up with all the diaries over the course of today. My weight this morning was 10st 4.5lb so just under my 10st 5 nemesis. I have to try to drop a few more pounds as I am going to a wedding in 19 days time and my dress is a size 10 eek!

Think I have caught up with all the diaries, apologies to anyone I may have missed but I am all minimined out!

Well done on passing your sticking point Mere :)
Hopefully that's you moving again :)

Congrats on getting past your sticking point mere. I'm sure you'll look amazing at the wedding. Size ten, wow! Have a great week.

Thanks Angel if I keep eating the way I did this weekend I won't get in the dress, chocolate fudge cake and chocolate coins were a feature of yesterday! I have started this morning with porridge which hopefully will keep me full till lunch time. I am going for food to stock the freezer so I need to feel full or I will buy silly things. Hope you have a nice day. X

Morning Mere I was the very same this weekend it was like Christmas with all the chocolate but today is a new day we can do this - size 10 dress how fantastic I bet you will look amazing 19 days you can do it - best of luck x

Thanks Tigs, there are two pieces of chocolate cake winking at me from the kitchen but I think my safest course of action is to give them to my grandchildren when they come round later. They run around so much a few extra calories will not make a difference to them! x

Are you doing Exante Mere ?
Or just healthy eating now ?
:)

I have a few shakes left and two bars but basically I have had enough of Exante so healthy eating is the name of the game. x

I have a few shakes left and two bars but basically I have had enough of Exante so healthy eating is the name of the game. x

Fab :)
Exante is great, but it does become monotonous :)

You're right Marge TS exante really does - I'm hoping these 12 days will be my last and then onto healthy eating - you're doing great Mere with your healthy eating x

Back