Total Solution Mere's Diary

After all the over indulgence of the wedding I have had a good diet day. Finished on 861 cals. The wedding was great fun and although I danced for hours I doubt very much if I danced off the 4 glasses of champagne and the 2 glasses of white wine!

Never mind mere. You had fun. That's what weddings are about :)
A good dance at a lovely wedding is a wonderful thing :D
Well done on the low call today, but you mind and take care.
You are still recovering woman !!!! ;)

Thanks Marge I am going to try the gym tomorrow but I will take it reasonably easy. x

Only lasted 15 mins in the gym, far too sore. Have started a form of 5/2 diet. On the down days I have between 7 and 9 protein water drinks at 50 cals a pop. Drastic measures to get this fat off. I had to WI this morning before starting the diet and I was 10 St 7.25lbs that is a full dress size above my target weight! I will WI on Thursday as normal then I am off to Skye until Sunday. So down days will be today and Wednesday then next Monday. Will post WI weight before I go to Skye.

Only lasted 15 mins in the gym, far too sore. Have started a form of 5/2 diet. On the down days I have between 7 and 9 protein water drinks at 50 cals a pop. Drastic measures to get this fat off. I had to WI this morning before starting the diet and I was 10 St 7.25lbs that is a full dress size above my target weight! I will WI on Thursday as normal then I am off to Skye until Sunday. So down days will be today and Wednesday then next Monday. Will post WI weight before I go to Skye.

That is drastic measures Mere, especially as you are still recovering.
Maybe just walking would be better than the gym at the moment, to help keep you focused and not to feel guilty for skipping the gym :)
I hope the down day thing works for you :)

Thanks Marge I have had 3 protein water drinks today so that is a total of 150 cals and I do not feel hungry. I still have another 4 at least to have before bed time. With 1.5 hours between each I will be struggling to get them all in! I hope you are having a good day. Good luck for WI tomorrow. x

I just had to step on the scales this morning, I lost 2lbs yesterday to bring me back to my usual 10st 5lbs. Woke with a stuffed up nose, a bad taste in my mouth and a mild headache a small price to pay for the best sleep I have had in months. Normal eating today then protein water again tomorrow. x

I just had to step on the scales this morning, I lost 2lbs yesterday to bring me back to my usual 10st 5lbs. Woke with a stuffed up nose, a bad taste in my mouth and a mild headache a small price to pay for the best sleep I have had in months. Normal eating today then protein water again tomorrow. x

What is protein water anyway ?

For those of you who asked protein water is made from the muscle building whey protein the body builders drink but you make it with half a scoup of powder instead of a full scoup and twice the amount of water. So that works out at between 10 and 15 grams of protein powder and about 300 ml of water.

instructions on the tub say you can use milk or yoghurt but for this diet you can only use water. You then have between 7 to 9 glasses during the course of the day leaving between 1.5 hours up to 2.5 hours between each glass.

i found I did not get hungry because it was such a short time between each glass. I was so full I only managed 6 glasses.

You cannot have it every day and for the first month you should have it alternate days with ordinary eating between times. You should lose upwards of 20 lbs in the first month depending on how much weight you have to lose.
you should lose only fat and no muscle which keeps your metabolism revved up.

because I am going to Skye on Thursday and staying in an hotel I will not be able to do the first month on alternate days. Depending on how I get on I will probably do Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week for a month when I get back.

Hubby is going to try it too so it will be interesting to see how he gets on although he will not step on scales. I will WI as normal on a Thursday. I have condensed a book into a few lines now to condense my body! x

Stepped on scales this morning to see what damage an up day did. 0.5lbs up, i can live with that. A down day today again made easier as hubby is doing it too so no need to cook or smell cooked food. Official WI tomorrow before I go to Skye.

Have a super time In Skye Mere. Good luck for WI tomorrow. That diet drink sounds interesting. My husband refuses to get on the scales too. Have fun!

The protein water sounds very interesting :)
Enjoy Skye Mere :D

I only managed 6 protein waters again today supposed to be a minimum of 7. Hubby tried it today but it gave him a really sore stomach and he does not think he will try it again. I will be back on them on Monday.

WI this morning 10st 4.5lb after two down days and one up day 3lb loss. Now have four up days so will not weigh in again until next Thursday.

Its slowly moving eh Mere ?:)

I suspect I will put a bit of weight back on while I am here in Skye but I will be back on the protein water come Monday. I am getting as bad as Carrie and really looking forward to my fast days. Did not eat the usual rubbish on the drive up. One cookie and two sandwiches. Hubby on the other hand ate his way through three cookies and a chocolate bar in addition to his sandwiches. We are sitting in the bar now me with a diet coke and him on his second pint of real ale.
i just do not want to spoil the down days by pigging out.

WI this morning 10st 4.5lb after two down days and one up day 3lb loss. Now have four up days so will not weigh in again until next Thursday.

Yey! Well done :) x

Had a vegetarian meal for dinner was lovely but could only eat about half. Now having a little glass of white wine.

Back