Total Solution Mere's Diary

Your Grandchildren will benefit from that fund so much, what a great start for them, especially for Uni. Have a good day Mere xxx

Thanks ED how are your wee girls doing? x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awwww Ninja bread sounds tasty, hope you have a good day

Thanks Harry same to you. x

Thanks ED how are your wee girls doing? x

They are great thank you Mere, growing far too fast. My oldest is 7 and my youngest turns 6 in a few weeks! :) xxx

They always grow up too fast but every age brings its own rewards. x

Well done on choosing the smaller Ninjabread Mere :)
I too wish I could win a good amount on the premium bonds. Most I have won is £100, and that was well over ten years ago !!
I think in grand total, I have won about £250...since 1999. Not a lot when you break it down.
Here's hoping though :cross:

Are you out walking in the snow today Mere?

No snow here but am about to go out walking in the gale force wind! x

I did that the other day & came back looking like I had sunburn from the force of the wind on my skin!! x

Enjoy your day Mere xxx

Didn't walk too far as I was being blown off my feet and here was me thinking I weigh a ton! Have come back with a thumping headache so going to take it easy for a wee while. x

Well done Mere.
It's fairly windy here too.
I also have been out walking in it :D

Gosh you're brave. I haven't set foot outside today. At least the wind will have given you a healthy red cheeked glow :)

Had a very good day until hubby gave me a huge bar of chocolate to help me feel better!

WI today was STS but not surprised after eating chocolate yesterday. I really need to get a grip. I watched what diet is right for you last night so I will do the online quiz then think about what I should be doing.

Tried the diet quiz and I do not fall into any of their categories, did it three times and still no category so I am no further forward.

I am just downloading that program on Sky planner. I expect the quiz will tell me i need my jaws wired lol.

STS result is not a bad one, well done Mere xxx

Tried the diet quiz and I do not fall into any of their categories, did it three times and still no category so I am no further forward.

Oh dear Mere !!!
How can that be ?
A healthy lifestyle is maybe all you need. But I would say you already have that :D

Back