Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks girls. I know it is not a big loss but any loss at all is fine by me. Not sure if my under active thyroid is the reason I lose so slowly but it is what it is. I am back on Exante Angel and really enjoying it, now on day 4/59. Hubby has just booked us a trip away for a couple of nights for Valentines, this from the person who never sends me a card let alone a gift. Trip has to be a surprise but apparently we will be going out for a special meal so I have to take something nice to wear. It will muck up my diet but I am not complaining. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ooh that will be nice. Wonder where you are going. Well done in losing that 1lb Mere x

Hubby won't tell me where we are going but I know it is in Scotland. He says he will tell me what to pack but that is all. He was going to do my packing for me but that is scary stuff as I know he would miss something!

Don't think I could let hubby pack for me, I'm not that brave lol :eek: x

Day 5 done TS (other than champagne but that does not count!) Only two more weeks until I am off for my Valentines weekend so I have to be extra good. x

Day 6 TS done and dusted. x

Well done Mere, I didn't realise you were back to TSing. I'm very impressed. Will you be WI tomorrow?

No Angel, I will be weighing in on Thursday as usual. I restarted on a Monday because my packs came on the Saturday but we were having the family over for a Burns Supper on the Sunday and I knew I would be having a big meal then so it made sense to start the next day but I want to stick to my usual WI day.

Doing well Mere, well done x

Day 7 TS done.

Woo hoo! A whole week TS'ing - well done! :)

Thanks Yoyo I hope the scales show the effort I have put in! WI on Thursday. x

Couldn't resist standing on the scales although my official WI will be on Thursday. So one week TS and I have lost 2lbs and am back to my usual 10st 5lb. Hopefully by Thursday I will have broken that barrier. About to have half an hour in the hot tub then going to the gym for an hour. Hope you all have a good day. X

Worked my butt off at the gym, jogging, running and cycling and my Fitbit only recorded 7mins of activity! I really must get my heart rate monitor fixed. x

Absolutely fab mere! Doing amazing! What a cute hubby you have too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am feeling great after a week on Exante except for dead dog breath. I never went into ketosis in all the months I was on Exante two years ago but think I may be about there this time. Only difference this time is I am not drinking diet coke. x

Yikes have just ordered another 110 packs, trying a variety of new products as it was pick your own. I guess I am committed to Exante for quite a while now! x

Yikes have just ordered another 110 packs, trying a variety of new products as it was pick your own. I guess I am committed to Exante for quite a while now! x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow! You don't have that much to lose mere!

I know I do not have much to lose to get back to target weight but I would really like to get to a new target weight, which I will not post until I have maintained at original target for a week or two. I feel very comfortable with what I am doing at the moment although I could do with some toilet action! x

Back