Total Solution Mere's Diary

Well done on getting back to 10st5 Mere. any of the diet cokes knock me straight out of ketosis so I stick to water. 110 pack sounds like you're back full time for a while, have you ordered anything new? I chose my own mix this time to try things out. Good luck, you'll get to where you want to be you're such an active and determind Lady. X

I ordered some of the meals and some different bars. First time round I lived on shakes with the odd bar if I was going to be out for the day. I got the red bean chilli free with my last order and have found it very filling so that is why I decided to try some of the other hot packs. I will have enough packs to last me until I go on holiday to Greece at the end of April. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You'll be at old goal and beyond with all those packs mere. Your tiny as it is lol. Have a great day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Carrie, you are the one who is tiny I am still in the overweight cat agony but not for long! Have a great day. I am just off to the gym, to my Zumba class. x

Fab! Well done Mere, you will be back at goal in no time at all. Enjoy the meal packs, I am tempted to try the Exante pizza but not sure im THAT brave yet haha xxx

I only chose from the packs that were on offer and the pizza was not one of them but I did order the pancakes and 2 of the chocolate puds! Order is arriving today which is very quick as I did not pay the extra for Express delivery and I only ordered them yesterday at about 4pm. x

Good luck with new packs..

Well packs arrived I now have two big boxes perched on top of my cupboards in the utility room. I have 230 packs so no excuse for not losing weight. Just eaten Spaghetti Bolognese, palatable but not one of my favourites! As hubby said where is the spaghetti? x

I have been TS for 8 days now.

Woohooo eight days, you're in the zone and 10st1.5 I see. Is it just me or is it dropping fast for you at the moment? That's super x

Hi Angel I am doing well with TS but I do not weigh 10 St 1.5lb because although I lost last week I had gained over the holiday period. I am loosing very slowly but tomorrow is my WI so I will post my weight then. x

Just tried the Exante Beef Casserole, disgusting no more like a casserole than I am. I had ordered two of them both of which are now in the bin. I have also bought moussaka so I hope it is better , it certainly couldn't be worse!
Day 10 of TS done and dusted. WI tomorrow but I am not holding out too much hope for a loss since I have not been to the toilet since last WI!!!

oh goodness Mere, that casserole sounds disgusting, but more oh goodness on not having "gone". Have you considered taking psyllium husks? One of my friends on s&s is taking the capsule form now as she was really suffering and it's working for her. Good luck for WI.

Hi Jael I have been taking the capsule form of husks for the past 4 days but no go as they say. I think I will have to swallow some dynamite!
WI today and I am 10st 4.5 so lost 1.5 lbs this week. Pleased with that as I lose slowly and I have still no action on the toilet front. x

Well done on the loss but Goodness you're probably retaining a lot if water too. Drink Lots of water and have a good walk or workout maybe. Failing that castor oil :yuk: :)

have a good day. :)

Well done on the loss and sticking to TS. Hope things "move" for you soon x

Hi Angel I have been drinking loads of water about 3 litres a day and have done an hour or an hour and a half exercise everyday. I can't take caster oil as I was a post war baby and was given it everyday until the age of five, I can still remember gagging on it. I decided to eat normally today to see if that would get things moving but so far all it has done is make me feel sick!

Well done on the loss mere! And just think when you finally do go (dried apricots btw just sayin!) think of how many pounds you'll lose then! :)

Back