Total Solution Mere's Diary

I am allergic to lemon so I would not have that anyway. After last nights meal I am not in ketosis. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back on TS yesterday and today. Had the Exante curry for dinner tonight and it was very good. Had the burger mix at the weekend and enjoyed it too. I find the hot meals more filling than the shakes. x

The hot meals do feel more comforting in the cold weather :)
I'm glad you manage to go Mere. There is nothing more uncomfortable and off kilter setting !

I am having a large glass of warm water first thing and so far that is keeping me regular. I hated the beef casserole just trying to work myself up to the Mussaka. Doubt that is spelt correct!

I have found that my taste has changed for the hot meals, used to love the spag bol and shepards pie as well as the soups. Now I have to season them so they taste nothing like they did originally to get them down. I do find the hot packs more satisfying in the cold weather so will try some of the new packs once I have got through what I have at the moment.

Hope you have a good day :)

Thanks CP I think the look of the beef casserole put me off and since I don't like the taste of red meat I don't know why I even bought that one! x

I think they're all soya 'meat' apart from the moussaka which they warn is not vegetarian (but probably has no lamb in it!). I can't take to the savoury meals at all x

I am going to try the moussaka tonight. Fingers crossed I like it!

I liked the Moussaka, not as much as some of the others but it helped me drop a pound this week. So now 10st 3lbs. Pleased with that as I had a fairly naughty meal out on Sunday. x

Ah, good. I tend to tinker with the savoury meals until I've secured a reasonably tasty end result. Glad the moussaka turned-out to be pleasant LOL x

I liked the Moussaka, not as much as some of the others but it helped me drop a pound this week. So now 10st 3lbs. Pleased with that as I had a fairly naughty meal out on Sunday. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on the loss mere!

Thanks Yoyo but tomorrow I am going away for the weekend and although I don't know where or what hubby's plans are I do know it involves a special meal. Not looking forward to stepping on the scales on Monday to see the damage! x

Well done on the 1lb off. Hope you have a lovely weekend away with hubby and that the scales are good to you x

Thanks CP. x

Well done on the loss Mere and honestly dont think too much about the weekend away and the meal, just enjoy it, the diet will still be there when you get back.

Well done on the loss Mere! Have a fab weekend too :D xxx

Well my surprise for Valentines was a trip to my favourite hotel on Skye. We are having their special 7 course dinner tomorrow night. I am having vegetarian but still calorie loaded so the diet is on hold this weekend after all who can resist champagne cocktails and truffles not to mention hand made chocolates. Hope everyone has a great Valentines weekend. The weather is absolutely beautiful up here and we have the best room overlooking the bay. x

Awwww - smashin'! Your husband's a wee doll for surprising you with a Valentine's trip to Skye. Enjoy every tasty morsel on offer and don't feel guilty. This is a very special occasion, after all! x

Enjoy your weekend Mere :)

Back