Total Solution Mere's Diary

After a very indulgent weekend and the most amazing 7 course dinner last night (I only ate half of each course) With champagne cocktail I decided I had better get back on TS sharpish. So bar for lunch as we drove home, sat in McDonalds with a diet coke while hubby ate a hamburger meal, then had Exante blueberry pancakes for dinner, so delicious. Hope I can get through the rest of the evening without having anything else to eat. Will hop on the scales tomorrow morning to see the damage but will not officially weigh in until Thursday. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend Mere

Weight up by 2.5lbs after my indulgent weekend but now have three days TS before official WI so hopefully will lose that extra weight since it will not have had a chance to settle. Sorry Marge I don't know why but I can't read your comment so can't reply. x

Nor me Mere ???
This new app is a bit weird.
I bet your gain will go soon enough :)

Read that post. I hope the gain will soon go did a power of work in the gym this morning and going for a walk this afternoon. Determined to get back to goal. x

Good luck on your descent to goal, you will get there as you've mastered the art of this diet lark! Glad you had a lovely weekend. X

Thanks Angel. I am feeling super hungry today because I think my body got used to more calories! I will stay strong though as I am a very determined person when I set my mind to something. I want to be back at goal for the next time I go to Skye in just over 5 weeks. Doable if I really stick with it. x

So doable Mere. Especially with your determination :D

Exante blueberry pancakes for lunch as it is Strove Tuesday and was making pancakes for hubby. Found them delicious. x

After almost 3 days TS I have a thumping sore head and dead dog breath so I reckon Ketosis is about to start. x

Oh, I forgot I had a pancake pack !!
Guess what dinner tonight is. I think it's maple syrup flavour though :)
I too have an underlying headache ;)

Hope you enjoy your pancake as much as I did. I put a little extra water in mine and made it into two pancakes, seemed like more that way! x

I haven't had them yet. I am feeling hungered as I have only had one pack so far today. I will have them when I get home :)

I forgot it was pancake day. I'm going to have a rummage as I'm pretty sure I have a blueberry pack somewhere.
It certainly sounds like you've hit the fat burning zone Mere. I Would never have thought I would look forward to furry tongue and bad breath so much before starting this diet!

Had a good day inspite of persistent headache. Have clocked up over 12000 steps and wore size 10 gym clothes this morning. WI tomorrow fingers crossed for a loss. x

WI today had a STS but ok with that because I really did indulge over the weekend. Going to my sons this weekend so again I will be off plan but not as bad as last weekend since we will only be away overnight. So today's weight is 10st 3lbs and 5 lbs over target so within maintenance allowance only just.

A sts after a weekend away is amazing mere! Massive welldone. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Carrie. x

A ST'S is good after a weekend off :)
Well done Mere :)

Back