Total Solution Mere's Diary

Oh goodness, those are unusual allergies. I have food allergies (mainly fruit and veg and some nuts) but with so many different things I can imagine how difficult cooking must have been. I've had my allergies for more than 20 years now but my mum still forgets what I can and can't eat lol. If you can't have salt, what about salty foods? Like the Boullion for example, which is quite salty without needing salt added.

I do have bullion sometimes but I can only take the unsalted variety!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Such a fab weekend weigh in. Hope hubby had a fab day! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well diet went completely out of the window yesterday but this morning is the first time in weeks that I have not woken with a thumping headache so I am happy. I will try four packs a day for the next 4 weeks and see where that takes me. In that time I have my grandsons birthday party and a meal out with my girl friends but other than that my social (eating) calendar is empty! X

Oh I forgot about your salt allergy. I'm glad you're feeling better Mere.

Thanks Angel, have had porridge and a bar so far today. I am now drinking a shake, also had at least 2 litres of water but the headache is back!

4 packs a day sounds sensible Mere. The calories shouldn't make that much of a difference to your losses if any. Can't live on 600 calories for ever can we.

Great news about the size 10 jeans x

Wish it was size 10 jeans. It was size 10 gym clothes which are Lycra so a bit stretchy. Only thing is they are very unforgiving and show up every lump and bump! I won't be in my size 10 jeans until I lose the last 4 lbs. X

WI this morning up 1/2 lb from Monday but down 1/2 lb from last Thursday's official WI. Quite pleased with that considering the over indulgence of Tuesday and the fact that I am now eating an extra pack. So recording my weight as 10st 3lb with 5 lbs to get back to target which I want to achieve by 4 weeks today. x

Made a mistake recording my weight, hubby noticed because luckily my scales record the last weight. So my weight is 10 St 2 lb a pound down from last WI and 4 lbs to get to target. Really pleased because I now have 4 lbs to lose in 4 weeks. x

it's hard to imagine those last 4lbs will make a huge difference to your size but I guess it can when you weigh so little. Well done on your loss this week.

The 4 lbs will mean the difference between wearing size 12s which are a tad big and size 10s which are a tad wee. It also takes me out of the overweight category. At the moment I have a BMI of 25.8 I think. It is also psychological, since that was my original target I want to get back there!

Great loss Mere. 4lbs in 4 weeks, you can do it. Adding food with shakes or a fourth pack is wise if you still feel unwell. Is your BP low? Do you know what's causing the headaches? I only get one when coming off carbs.

No idea what is causing the headaches but suspect I am not eating enough for the amount of exercise I am doing. My blood pressure is ok. According to my fitness pal I am eating 1200 too few calories every day! The weight should be falling off me but instead it is creeping down! x

4lbs to go is fabulous Mere :D
I do hope the headache don't last.

Thanks Marge. Headache has finally lifted now that I am eating an extra pack, I think I was just not eating enough. Had a great wardrobe sort through this morning so all size 14s are now in the guest room out of the way. My wardrobe only holds 12s and 10s now. I have 1 pair of size 10 jeans and two blouses that are a bit on the snug side but I can get into all the rest of my 10s. So well chuffed. x

Well done Mere.
A good wardrobe sort out is so cathartic :)

Brilliant Mere, be proud x

Thanks Susie, I am pleased but I am now thinking of some different types of goals. Will post them once I have lost the 4 lbs. x

Back