Total Solution Mere's Diary

As we all know, life is about more than dieting and weight control. Both are important for our health, physical and emotional wellbeing. But love, family, friends are vitally important, too. Sharing special days and events with loved ones does us all a power of good. Enjoy your time together! x

Hope all you mums, grans and daughters have a great Mothers Day. x

Same to you, Mere. I'm waiting for my son and his gf to visit. The kitchen floor always gets an extra wash LOL x

Look at all those extra calories you are burning off washing the floor! Have fun, with son not floor!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope you have a great weekend Mere. How lovely to have two treats to look forward to. Enjoy!

I had a lovely time with my son. His gf is really nice as well as pretty. They're on their way back to Northampton now. Sniffle.
I miss him x

Last edited:
What a day! Went to Fife to visit my son. He took hubby a I to Perth to see the new car he is buying, top of the range Jaguar XJ. Gorgeous car and so comfortable. Son works in oil industry which is a bit depressed just now so he decided to buy a limousine and work for himself part time as a chauffeur. He will still keep his oil job but hopes his business will take off and he can do it full time. He took us for a lovely lunch and gave me a big bouquet of flowers. x

That was an exciting day Mere. Jaguar & flowers, cant moan at that :D x

Yesterday was a disaster food wise. Son had a business meeting and was staying with us overnight. Kir Royale in the hot tub for an hour, two bottles of champagne down and I couldn't have cared less about low cal eating. Enough said! Try to be good today then WI tomorrow.

Should add son commented that we were living the millionaire life style. I think if I was a millionaire and lived like yesterday I would be a walking barrage balloon!!!

Had a really good diet day, so pleased I have reined it in again. WI tomorrow not looking for a great result. x

You're doing a great of maintaining. After all we don't really want to live on Exante only forever and ever! It's nice to have real food and treats, as well. Whatever you're doing, it's working

Good luck for WI Mere :)

WI went as expected with a STS I have now been 10st 1lb for three weeks. I am going to do a big push to get into those 9s before I go to Skye next Thursday. Gym here I come!

A STS is good Mere :)
You have been living the millionaire lifestyle, after all ;):p
I'm sure a final push before Skye will help you focus :)

Feel more focused Marge. I know in a way it is a bit daft to aim for 9 something then eat myself silly on my long weekend away. But so be it. x

I know Mere. I think that's what we all do when we are away. I know I do. We just have to remember not to do the same at home :). You're doing fab though :D
I'm still struggling with the being good at home part :eek:

Hope you are still feeling focused Mere x

Not as focused as I should be! x

9 something will happen for you again Mere but in the meantime don't forget how far you've come and youve stayed there! Youre amazing. Enjoy your week x

Back