Total Solution Mere's Diary

We are only away for a week.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Mere hope all is well you'll have a fab time in Kos how fab to be planning a holiday - I'm back on exante from Sunday I really need to :) x

WI this morning back in the 10s at 10st 1.5lb a 2lb gain after my four days in Skye. I knew I would put weight on and am not disappointed because every mouthful was worth it. Just over three weeks to go before my holiday to Kos and just over three pounds to lose to reach my goal so that is my aim. 9 St 12lb in time for holiday. Hope everyone is having a great day. The sun is shining and I am just about to go to my Salsa class, how good is that! x

You'll do it Mere x

Happy Easter Mere your goal is definitely do able Kos will be amazing I bet you're looking forward to it - it will be lovely

Happy Easter everyone. Don't eat too many chocolate eggs! x

Thanks Tigs. Friday I took daughter and granddaughter shopping for clothes, great day until hubby's car refused to start. Long story short RAC guy could find no reason for battery going flat and car is only about 15 months old! Saturday daughter and family over for bbq. Sunday work in garden then mother over for dinner. Today long walk with hubby about to go in hotub to stave off any aches! So all in all a good Easter and no chocolate though I did indulge in a hot cross bun. x

Watched a program about fat and decided to do interval training to try to get rid of my excess fat. So this morning I went to my usual Zumba class, great fun, then did 20 mins interval training on the stationary bike. 2 mins pedalling as fast as I could then 1 min pedalling slowly. 20 minutes later I had burned off 190 calories, was sweating like a pig and feeling great. Now I am sitting here starving and trying to keep out of the kitchen because my body does not want the healthy stuff! Total calorie burn in the gym was 491, pleased with that.

I do Tigs. x

Interval training is very effective Mere. My son has started to do the same and he is getting fab results x

Had another bash at interval training today followed by Powerhoop class used up 640 calories in 1 hour and 20 minutes. Not so hungry after today's exercise so all good. Will do it again tomorrow before my Salsafit class then hopefully see a reduction in fat!

Thanks Tigs. It has been lovely and sunny today so had an extra time in the hottub with hubby until he complained that I talk too much! Woman at the gym said I was looking good, nothing like a compliment to keep you on track! x

WI today and I had a STS a combination of over eating at Easter and more exercise at the gym. Go on holiday in two weeks would love to reach target, only a little to go but I lose so slowly. Still not too worried since all my holiday clothes fit. If I reach target fine if I don't there is always time when I get back!

Exercise always stalls the losses a bit to start of with but you will be looking trimmer & feeling better so well worth it Mere x

Thanks Susie, I am really enjoying the interval training and have discovered that if I do it before my usual class I burn up loads of calories. Today 21 mins interval followed by 60 mins Salsa burned off 707 calories. Can't argue with that ;-) x

Fab Mere I bet you feel fab after that it's great that you have a hot tub aswell to chill out in x

Back