Total Solution Mere's Diary

I am a very lucky person Tigs. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow Mere you are the exercise queen! So the way to burn fat is to go fast and furious for shorter periods is it? Dashing after my little boy must be where my hip inch went :) I've taped a program about fat so will watch it when I get chance.
Youre doing great and I'm sure many more compliments are on the way deservedly so.

Happy hols!

Thanks Angel the program I watched was the truth about fat, it was very good. x

Thanks Tigs, I am having a great weekend surrounded by my family, just what I love best. Hope your weekend is going well too. x

I am doing so much exercise I am starving so have been having a meal with the family in the evening. I am burning off 600 calories a day in the gym and you can't keep that up on TS!

Your doing fantastically well mere! Welldone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thats a lot of calorie usage Mere. Nice to sit down and have a proper healthy meal x

Last edited:
I have walked over 20,000 steps today, double my target. I have only eaten 800 calories but I am going to have a popcorn snack to bring the calories up a bit although I am not really hungry. x

Another 600 calories in the gym but only 0.5lb loss. Not too worried as I have found in the past that when I up the exercise by a lot I do not lose weight but I do get slimmer. Going away for the weekend then next weekend I go to Kos so the diet will all go pear shaped!

Your doing fab mere and at least your focusing on the right numbers. Inches ! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Goodness Mere you are the exercise queen well done. Being fit and toned is much more important than just weight numbers. Muscle weighs 3 times more than fat. Have an amazing time in Kos. Post a pic! Have a great week x

Hi Angel, I don't go to Kos until next Saturday. This weekend I am childminding in Fife! Hope you are doing well. x

Enjoy your weekend Mere.
I'm jealous your on holiday next week!! I could do with one of those :) haha x

Your doing great Mere. Are you feeling in holiday mode yet? X

Not yet Susie but will once I sort through what I am taking to wear. Only 20 kg between us!

Back